!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
hey everybody...i am in too...thanks sharona for this thread ..yes sushma is shameless more than brij..mother needs to be taught a lesson or two.....jyoti needs to bring out a sensitive romantic nature to her role...sudha must be shown more regularly maybe she is busy with her shaurya...serial..deepu needs to be taught another caustic lesson......
The new guy Pankaj is good looking and his role too looks impressive but he is not acting well. I mean to say, he does not seem to be a blind person. The way he moves his face here and there looks like he is able to see. He should follow the voice not the person.
Originally posted by jibi

The new guy Pankaj is good looking and his role too looks impressive but he is not acting well. I mean to say, he does not seem to be a blind person. The way he moves his face here and there looks like he is able to see. He should follow the voice not the person.
this is his debut...he won some shwo so he got his breakkk..hope he makes good use of this chance....but he suits jyo...more than the skinny brij....😆
Just watched yesterday's epi.....I like that Daadi for worrying abt Jyoti and gives that Padma a good dose...that lady deserves it.  And I am glad that Brij's true colours are slowly but surely coming out.....not too long before he blurts out that he actually planned to marry Jyoti and not Sushma.....she was just time-pass. 

And the last scene, when Sachin places his hand over Jyoti's and still having the smile on his face.....was the smile becoz he knew he was making Jyoti uncomfortable when she tried to wriggle her hand from under his or what....

They look cute together, whatever it is.

And I dont think her getting married to him will make this show like the others....there has to be some light moments, some happiness for entertainment...no one likes to watch a show that is gloomy all the time.
I think Sushma deserves everything that she is getting from Brij.  And now she has the gall to come & accuse Jyoti and returns her money too.....of course the great mother is not going to open her mouth.  In that case, why doesnt Sushma return the money that her mom gave her.

Did you guys notice that Jyoti's friend Kalpana had taken the time of her birth....I have a feeling that she might give it to some astrologer and then Jyoti will come to know that her mother had purposely been presenting the wrong kundali.

I liked this development between Sachin & Jyoti...it showed so nicely what Sachin feels for Jyoti...obviously he was not too pleased to hear that someone was coming to meet Jyoti....even though it was his misunderstanding....a very cute change of expression.
these days i am loving brij...don't hit yet 😆 let me explain why...you see the way he is behaving with sushma is fab...that is what she deserves...i hope she comes back pleading to jyoti  for forgiveness and then jyoti should just walk away...i can't wait for that day
Oh, I second that totally........she really should see his true colours and I also want him to blurt out at one point when they have money issues as usual, that he should have married Jyoti as planned coz then he would not have to worry abt money.....that would be the nail on the coffin.
...yes that would be the day...infact brij and jyoti have not bumped into one another too....hope she does not go weak seeing the idiot again....sush and brij ...made for each other...
Yesterday's epi was really interesting....that slap on Deepu's face was not hard enough.  I just hope the mother does not start defending him.  In the precap they showed the Daadi telling him to get out...probably the house being in his name comes out now.  I hope Kalpana tells them about the publisher money thing also in front of the Daadi and the mother. 

Sachin seems to be dropping little hints here and there...our goody-goody Jyoti doesnt seem to get it.😉