Jyoti

   

!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 42

Page 1
Page   of 42
Page 2 Page 42

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Joined: 24 February 2007

Posts: 12305

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner


hey Jyoti-iansTongue

This is the Jyoti Daily episode discussion & Chat corner...
Here u can discuss about the episodes of Jyoti
Chat with your friends on Jyoti etc....
But of course there are some rules...
 
::Rules::
 
- NO BASHING
- NO OFFENSIVE WORDS
 
Love  Sharona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH_Arjuhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*!" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jibi

Goldie

jibi

Joined: 01 August 2008

Posts: 1749

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I think the new guy is blind. But if he is blind then how can he move without sticks? And if he crushed anything under his shoes how could he not feel that? If he is blind then his touch senses must be more powerful.
 
Now i think Jyoti will marry the guy whose proposal uncle brought for her. And i think the new entry is the same guy, Pankaj.

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Joined: 24 February 2007

Posts: 12305

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jibi

I think the new guy is blind. But if he is blind then how can he move without sticks? And if he crushed anything under his shoes how could he not feel that? If he is blind then his touch senses must be more powerful.
 
Now i think Jyoti will marry the guy whose proposal uncle brought for her. And i think the new entry is the same guy, Pankaj.


yeah she will marry him cause i read somewhere that she leaves everything to become the eyes of his soul so that indicates that they will get married but how he doesn't feel anything..i have no idea

jibi

Goldie

jibi

Joined: 01 August 2008

Posts: 1749

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
If Jyoti marries Pankaj, then i think the story will turn out to be like other common soaps, a poor girl marrying to a rich guy, facing all hurdles, simply crying or fighting everybody single-handedly. And later Brij will again emerge in her life, will emotionally blackmail her, she will get carried away and blah blah blah....LOLLOL Till now the show is interesting, more towards reality. I liked the treatment Brij is getting from all. Hope his ugly character is revealed soon in front of Sushma. Like Jyoti's friend i would also say that Sushma should get a lesson of her life.

jibi

Goldie

jibi

Joined: 01 August 2008

Posts: 1749

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I feel Sachin is in fact Pankaj. I did not like Jyoti's overeaction. She looks like a dominating character. Though she takes care of everybody but she tries to dictate them which shows Jyoti's arrogance. Why is she vomiting her frustration on others?
 
Sushma is a shameless creature. If she is so proud on her Brij ji, why did she come to complain about Jyoti. Let him find another job and give a decent life to his wife. Why is she blaming his unsuccess to Jyoti? Its pity on her that still she believes that Jyoti is spoiling her life (not Brij). And how shamelessly she took money from mother, she knows very well that this money is earned by Jyoti.

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Joined: 24 February 2007

Posts: 12305

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jibi

I feel Sachin is in fact Pankaj. I did not like Jyoti's overeaction. She looks like a dominating character. Though she takes care of everybody but she tries to dictate them which shows Jyoti's arrogance. Why is she vomiting her frustration on others?
 
Sushma is a shameless creature. If she is so proud on her Brij ji, why did she come to complain about Jyoti. Let him find another job and give a decent life to his wife. Why is she blaming his unsuccess to Jyoti? Its pity on her that still she believes that Jyoti is spoiling her life (not Brij). And how shamelessly she took money from mother, she knows very well that this money is earned by Jyoti.


in the article it says that he is pankaj but he doesn't want jyoti to know yet....uughh today i just wanted to slap sushma AngryAngry....taking money from jyoti....that is jyoti's money Angry...let her go work on her own or better yet let her pyaari si brijji go work...tskk i can't believe she had the guts to come to the house...i hope jyoti catches them 2morrow

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Joined: 17 May 2008

Posts: 9251

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for This Sharona,
Well I am very Much Looking forward to the Track But I follow UK's Episode So I have to wait, But If my memory serves right I Think she will Fall in Love with Him and Get Married to Him but later on when she is Pregnant He Leave her, That is what the Producer said but I am not sure ..

Daily Serials Director/Producer changes these all the time, But for i think Jyoti is going well ..

Best of Luck to the show x

jibi

Goldie

jibi

Joined: 01 August 2008

Posts: 1749

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Imran94

..... But If my memory serves right I Think she will Fall in Love with Him and Get Married to Him but later on when she is Pregnant He Leave her, That is what the Producer said but I am not sure ..

Daily Serials Director/Producer changes these all the time, But for i think Jyoti is going well ..

Best of Luck to the show x
 
I dont understand why all the shows follow the similar storyline, in which misundrstanding between husband and wife is very common. So far the show is going well but looks going to be the same 'ghisa-pita' track.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Daily Updater Schedule: NEW Kruthika.N 7 3930 12 November 2010 at 10:31am
By .Vrish.
!* Jyoti - Creationz Corner *!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

-Imu.M- 121 16906 01 October 2010 at 3:37pm
By Bia_Ansari
Discussions about Sudha/Devika here!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

-Sharona- 76 7607 27 May 2010 at 8:44am
By .Vrish.
~*~ Video Corner - Interviews & Promos ~*~ -Sharona- 7 617 05 July 2009 at 8:03pm
By -Sharona-
Discussions/Opinions sihu 0 335 02 May 2009 at 11:58pm
By sihu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.