..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

So its heard that Mithun used his Veto power to save Khushboo from elimination.. But what i'm pissed off about is couldnt this old man use it last week when Vrishali got elimanted..She is a much more talented and a brilliant dancer.. Mithun Da is right in a point that all girls are gettin elimanted.. Its beacuse mostly all the voters are girls and they vote for guys..

please girls give it up.. i hate to break it you but, you will never get married to these contestants...no offense.. so please vote for the talented dancers not teh good looking ones..
im sad that all girls are leaving its a shame..
but in my POV Vrushali should have been saved from elimination last wek Mithun Da should have used his Veto power then..No offense intended to Khushboo fans..
Its high time that a guy leaves the show..
One more thing.. also in my POV when Mangesh got eliminated last week i thought there should be no elimnation beacuse 1 contestant is out already..but no they carried on with elimantion..

Please leave your comments.but please don't bash any contestant..

Modz you can close this topic if IF Rules have been voilated..

Zaara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kristie12 thumbnail
Please put *SPOILER* in the title.
Amita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, i think mitunda should have used his veto power for Vrushali. Looks like he only ilkes beautiful girls. Sorry, but he wasted his veto power, which he could have used for the right person.
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@smiley- yup he completely wasted his veto power..
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ..Zaara4u..

So its heard that Mithun used his Veto power to save Khushboo from elimination.. But what i'm pissed off about is couldnt this old man use it last week when Vrishali got elimanted..She is a much more talented and a brilliant dancer.. Mithun Da is right in a point that all girls are gettin elimanted.. Its beacuse mostly all the voters are girls and they vote for guys..

please girls give it up.. i hate to break it you but, you will never get married to these contestants...no offense.. so please vote for the talented dancers not teh good looking ones..
but in my POV Vrushali should have been saved from elimination last wek Mithun Da should have used his Veto power then..No offense intended to Khushboo fans..
One more thing.. also in my POV when Mangesh got eliminated last week i thought there should be no elimnation beacuse 1 contestant is out already..but no they carried on with elimantion..

Zaara

Agreed with the whole post except the red bit. I thought the same too until today when I realised there was a double eviction because there would be one week where nobody would go so I kinda udnerstand how it all cancels out but that doesn't excuse the fact that GM should've used veto for vrushali and not khusboo. God how I miss not having vrushali on the show :( Reallyy hope to see her on the silver screen soon! :)
akanna thumbnail
We have a lot of comments on the same thing in the SPOILER thread... and I had posted my comments there. So copy pasting it here to save typing...

Apart from the grand salutes and satiny shiny colourful costume, I still had some respect for Mithun da! He could have used it for Vrushali for two reasons - one, she was the BEST and most deserving among the girls, and two, she was eliminated the same week when Mangesh was disqualified, so there were two going out in the same week and he could have stopped one!! Shame on him!!!

After Vrushali, Bhavna was the second most deserving. I like Khushboo, and I always liked her more than Bhavna, Rakhi and Sunita. But all that apart, in terms of talent, I still think Vrushali and Bhavna deserved it more than her.

They purposely made Khushboo as the one who is going to be eliminated when she wasnt even in bottom four in the last two weeks, so that they can show Mithun da using his veto power to save her, so that he doesnt have to save it for someone from Terence's team!! Many viewers can be easily fooled, but not everyone. So next time when one from Terence's team face the elimination (which is what's going to happen), Mithun da will shrug his shoulders and show he is so helpless as he used his veto for Khushboo already! Zee should try some other Marketing gimmicks before everyone finds out the cheap politics behind all these!!

Regarding Salman and Sunita, they dont stand a chance to face the elimination, so he didnt have to save it for them. But he could have saved it for Alisha, Jai, Mayuresh or Siddhesh, who are more or equally deserving to be in the top five. Just my thoughts.
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I said it earlier, and say it here one more time, GM is under Remo's spell, big time πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This shows Veto was a big waste. Even Bhavna deserved to be saved but maybe b'cos it was just the beginning of the top 12 eliminations so he didnt use it but then atleast a better dancer like Vrushali could have been saved just last week but no....probably the GM was sleeping that time. Sheer waste.
This content was originally posted by: ..Zaara4u..

Zaara

What exactly are you doing now? You see girls vs boys.. Why don't you see a dancer vs a dancer... You keep on saying "no offense," when clearly you are using words like old man and what not...

If girls are eliminated, that's their destiny... This whole voting system is bullshit! They should have called an outside jury (completely anonymous)... But having said that, I hate to break this to you too!
akanna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desicrowd

This shows Veto was a big waste. Even Bhavna deserved to be saved but maybe b'cos it was just the beginning of the top 12 eliminations so he didnt use it but then atleast a better dancer like Vrushali could have been saved just last week but no....probably the GM was sleeping that time. Sheer waste.

Who knows, maybe Khushboo's "pink bikini top" last Friday made an impact on GM and so he wanted to see more bar dance numbers from her! Though the janta proved that this kind of bikini dance is not going to work with them! As a matter of fact, I cant help wondering since I see a lot of posts on safety with stunts, why isnt anyone mentioning this kind of costumes in dance - what if they pop open in the middle or when she burst opened her vest - wouldnt that be even more shameful and dangerous for a girl than a boy breaking his hand?? And people will throw stones at Zee buildings and staff, and set the stage on fire!!