India-Forums

im in usa, and we are madd behind

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

omg! I am in the USA! and piya ka ghar is really behind! THey are showing right now that avinash and malini are dead! malini set her self and the house with avinash on fire! but i dont think so! now i know, with the reviews! i think those two bodies are the servants! becuz malini cant die that easily! how much longer can piya ka ghar hang on? goddd...it is too much! and it is getting too long and is getting on my nerves! i want piya ka ghar to end!!!! it is too long! kkusum on set should end! i think all the programs should end and then form new ones! it should be like a only 2 year contract! then switch! ughh! i cant believe avinash(anand) can actually torture rhimjhim like that! that is simply soo harsh! and Durga chacha, first of all, he's evil, then how can he abuse his "badke bhaiya"? this whole story is just wrong! WRONG WRONG WRONG@ it is getting on my nerves! u ghhh!i mean to say, can't there be like atleast one day of peace in "sukh shanti sadan" instead of dukh grahashanti sadan"!! i am sick of this nonsense in piya ka ghar!!

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged

It's months cali_girl05.  We are watching where Malini and Avinash are blown up in the house...well they aren't really blown up as we find out later......I think we are about 2 and a half months behind.....and I am really getting sick of the way its going.  I just want a happy ending....I totally totally 200% agree that this show should end...and if not end, just show something that pertains to its title. How is it Piya Ka Ghar if she is always getting tortured and stuff and doesn't even get her husband back. 

This is all Rimjhim's fault anyways cuz if she had told Avinash the truth about her cancer in the FIRST place, NONE of this would have happened and the storyline would have probably not dragged to this level, but I guess the producers really wanted to bring an antagonist in the show....

Oh and Mikagurl23, I totally agree wit u....Kusum needs to end cuz it just doesn't make any sense anymore....as is Piya Ka Ghar...Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top