Chennai Super Kings win by 92 runs

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
wow...what a come back by Chennai Super Kings today after the shocking match against Mumbai Indians....bad day for Bangalore Royal Challengers....but CSK rocked today..they simply trashed BRC....ClapClap Hayden was the star of the day....65 runs in 35 deliveries...it was too good...i missed him last year toward the season end..but now he is back for full n will stay throughout the seasonClap 

Murali, Balaji, Flintoof was awesome too..but it was haydens day...he proved he can do it on his own and good team effort to win. Thumbs Up

Way to go CSKParty

Murali got Man of the match for his brilliant bowlingClapClapClap

I hope they will contiune to play like this , so will Punjab , RRand KKR tooTongue

Edited by meli - 20 April 2009 at 12:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chennai Super Kings win by 92 runs" in DLF IPL 2011 Season forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Party

Hurray, CSK won today...... it was a great day indeed for them....... be it batting and bowling........

Hayden and Prithvi did great ClapClapClap.... what a start it was.... 106 runs in 10 overs...... the rest did well tooo
bowling.... murali, flintoff, balaji and others did great...... kudos to murali ClapClapClap

all n all, it was a hard day for BRC....

looking forward to tomorrow's game....... Tongue

Ipshitaa

Goldie

Ipshitaa

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
yeah!! They played wonderfully...Hayden was the star alongwith Murali....Flintoff performed as a real allrounder...I was missing Morkel in the last meatch...nice to see him back in action...Kudos to CSK!!

halley

IF-Dazzler

halley

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
yaaa even i thought we were getting down but they hav done it
CSK  had a gr8 comeback !!!!!!Dancing
tp say the truth the whole team has a part in this victory as even the fielding was superb!!!!!!!Party

:.Roshni.:

IF-Dazzler

:.Roshni.:

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 2:06am | IP Logged
CKS were really good indeed I was supporting RCB but well it was a bad day for me but CSK were reallyy reallyy goood and Hayden was in his best form

Post Reply New Post

Go to top