Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaNyA_21

Originally posted by ~Deep~

Okay, here are just SOME questions for you. LOLEmbarrassed I didn't write these. Just found em on another forum - SOME? Well, that's really exaggerating! LOLLOL Aw, well sorry LOL I can give you more, but I'm not THAT evil :P Of course! LOL

Your fears :: Spiders, fast rollercoaster rides agree with the spider, but I LOVE fast rollercoaters :D Hehe, most people do, but I don't like those fast rollercoasters at funfares.. :(

Talk to yourself --a lot-- :: Yes, but not aloud. I imagine almost every conversation before starting one in my head.. LOL! Pretty weird.. SAME :O You do?! Haha, I thought I was weird.. LOL

&omg Priya ROFL 500 words? damn. Good luck Deep! HugThank you! I'll definitely need that.. Sigh!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sig Maker Of The Week: ~Deep~ (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leenasmg

Deepooo..2 ques for u!

Ur sister drives??ShockedShocked ShockedShe's the same age as me!!! Not that sister.. My other sister.. :P She's 6 years older then me, so yea she drives! Tongue
And OMG! Im a pain in the butt??? OMG!ShockedShockedLOL  (p.s..u can write my name for funniest and best personality tho...LMAO! :P) Haha, I  wrote I was only joking! EmbarrassedLOL I wrote your name for something else, might be funniest or something.. But you know how special you are, so I don't have to write that do I? Wink

Im mega shocked...LOOOOOL!ShockedLOLLOL

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

^^Deeepooo! U have an older sister??ShockedShocked..sinceee when???Shocked...u never told me that! I always thought u only had an younger sister and brother! damnnnn! LOL!LOLLOL

Nahhh..im just kiddin around too..u don't need to write anything to show me anything! hehe!

x.sonia.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.sonia.x

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Clap   so deserved

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

deepo did u 4get to write it :P

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Thank you Siddi, Saher_90 and Sonia! :D

Priyu: I haven't forgot your task, I've thought out a story sort of just need to put it into words.. :P

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imran.siddi

Heyy Deep!! Back with a few questions!! I wont griil you soo much though.. Ouch.. I know how it feels!! LOL!!

1.   fav colour Blue!
2.   fav food Umm.. Shahi paneer?
3.   fav drink Water :P
4.   how many sisters and brothers you have Two sister (one younger and one older) and one younger brother :)
5.   how does it feel being grilled by me.. LOL.. Haha! Great! :D
6.   describe me in 3 words "Hardworking" (in lack of a better word! I mean you make sigs on Paint, and even they turn out great!), sweet and alot of fun :P
7.   what does I-F mean to you It's an addiction! I've been so addicted to it for I don't know how long that even when you feel like you don't have anything to do here, you keep visiting!
8.   how do you think your life would be diff if I-F didnt exist I would probably use less time on the comp and ,ore time studying/doing other random stuff.. I wouldn't watch any serial that's for sure!
9.   srk, salman or aamir Aamir
10.   imran, ranbir or harman Imran

Good luck!! Thank you!!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Priya's task

ok, to make a VERY long story a bit shorter, here's what's happened before.. Muskaan's parents have found another guy for her and sent him to Mumbai so that him and Muskaan can get to know eachother . Muskaan agrees to meet the guy and they do become friends (he can't be just any guy that's obviousily a joker like Sangeet pal) Rahul's obviousily jealous seeing them together. He pulls Muskaan to the fire escape (like he did when he found about about her brother..)

And just to let you know, the story turned out to be a bit longer then expected as I think most of their confession scene etc will be them talking a lot. And second, my hindi sucks just as much as my skills to describe feelings.. LOL! So there are mostly dialogues, and then you decide how RM would enact it :)

M: Rahul, yeh tu kya kar raha hai?

R: Main kya kar raha hoon? Yeh sawal to mujhe tumse poochna chahie Muskaan. Tu kya kar rahi hai? Aur woh kaun tha?

M: oh, to yeh baat hai.. Sorry Rahul, mujhe nahin pata tha ki main kisse aur se mil bhi nahin sakti thi..

R: Tumhe kya lagta hai, mujhe nahin pata ki tum yeh sab mujhe jealous karne ke liye kar rahi ho?

M: For God's sake Rahul, everything's not always about you. Agar tum mujhse pyaar nahin karte to iss kla matlab yeh nahin ki koi aur bhi nahin kar sakta..

R: Tumhe kya lagta hai ki main tumse pyaar nahin karta?

M: Shayad pyaar karte ho Rahul, lekin pyaar karke, pyaar ko nibhana nahin ata tumhe.. Tum shaadi nahin karna chahte, zindagi apne tareeke se jeena chahte ho, to theek hai, lekin mujhe bhi apni zindagi apne tareeke se jeene do. Agar tum shaadi nahin karna chahte, ti main zindagi bar tumhara intezaar bhi nahin kar sakti.

R: Muskaan, shaadi karne se pyaar sabhit to nahin hota. I love you, aur tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho. Why don't you just give it some time?

M: Lekin yeh to pata hona chahie ki waqt kis ko deh rahin hoon.. Humare bich koi rishta to hai nahin, to phir waqt de kar kya hoga?

R (getting really close): Muskaan, to khud bhi iss baat be wishvaas nahin karti to bol kyo rahi hai? Tumhe pata hai, ki jab bhi tumhe zaroorat hogi mein tumhare saat rahonga, jab bhi tum apne aap ko akela mehsoos karogi, me tumhare saat rahonga..

M (interruting): Dekh liya to saat kaise nibhata hai.. You left for US without even saying bye, aur wahan jha kar ek bar phone bhi nahin kiya and then you suddenly decide to come back on your terms and expect everything to be ok? Aur ab wapas a ke keh raha hai ki kabhi saat nahin chodega? Agar saath nahin chodna hota to shaadi karne me kya harz hai, kam se kam tum hamesha pas to rehte.. Mujhe pata hai tumhare jaane ke baad mera kya haal hua tha, mein phirse bilkul akeli nahin rehna chahti.. Phirse us ghar me nahin reh sakti jahan peh har waqt tumhari yaad aati ho. Lekin tumhe isse kya? Jab tumhara mann karega to tum chale jaoge aur jab mann kiya wapas a kar kaho ge ki I love you.. I need something more then that Rahul, I love you lekin mujhe aisi zindagi nahin jeeni jisme koi future hi na ho.

Muskaan leaves angry, leaving Rahul to think over what's happened..

---------------------

A few days later Muskaan's parents call Muskaan..

P: Muskaan beta, tumne bataya nahin ki tumhe us neeli aankon wale se shaadi karni hai? Jab who rishta lekar aye the to tumne saaf inkar kar diya tha (remember RM were supposed to get married before joining Sanjeevani?)

M (confused): Kaun?

P: Arre woh Rahul. Kal who jahan aya tha, Tumse shaadi karne ki permission mangne.. Shayad uski aankhon ka rang badal gaya hai, they looked grey yesterday..

M (smiles to herself remembering when she was drunk and saw his eyes changing colurs I LOVE that scene!)

Blank - episode ends, wait over the weekend to watch more! LOL! No, seriousily, I'm balnk, can't think of anything next.. :/

Post Reply New Post

Go to top