1. Say something good that happened to you today:
2. What is your general philosophy of life?
3. What is the worst thing you have lived through?
4. How old is your inner child?
5. Do you believe in a higher power, and if so, what name do you give it?
6. Are you allergic to anything, and if so, what?
7. Write a haiku on the spot (5-7-5)
8. Favorite animal?
9. Favorite USMB forum?
10. Coffee, tea, or soda - how do you get your caffiene fix?
11. Idealist or realist?
12. Are you lucky or unlucky?
13. How much do you normally tip?
14. Last time you got sick?
15. Favorite word or phrase to use when cussing someone out?
16. Best movie
made before 1970? Sholay? I don't know really, that's a long time ago!
17. After 1970? TZP
18. Within the past five years? TZP, JTYJN and Ghajini
19. What is your quest? Happiness
20. Favorite TV drama? Old DMG
21. Favorite sitcom? Friends
22. Favorite reality show
? JDJ? I don't really watch tv that much..
23. Favorite game show? A Norwegian one called Wipe out!
24. Favorite talk show
? Oprah? LOL!
25. A quote that sticks in your head: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain :D
26. Favorite toy as a child? I was a complete boysh girl when I was younger, like when my sisters would love to watch Cinderella etc while I loved a cartoon about a boy and a wizard.. There's this yellow toy sort of thing that jumps up and down (hard to explain!) that my friend gave me which I still have! (The very first thing I though of while looking around the room..)
27. Last thing you made with your own hands? A drawing.. Does that even count?
28. Last fight you got into?
29. Last time you were hospitalized? I don't think I've ever been hospitalized..
30. Favorite kind of flower? Lillies!
31. Are you now, or have you ever been, a communist? I think the idea behind it is good, but it won't work practically.. And it does have some minus points as well.. :/
32. Favorite word? Stt (meaning cute/adorable) or liksom (like) which I also use ALOT!
33. Last thing you picked up off the ground? My book which I laid there before going to sleep yesterday..
34. Favorite book as a child? Roald Dahl's children books :)
35. Favorite book as a juvenile? Harry Potter
36. Favorite book as an adult? Yet to read
37. Last time you flipped someone the bird? Never
38. Do you have any siblings, and if so, how many? 3, one older sister, one younger sister and one younger brother :)
39. Make _____, not war: peace
40. Favorite singer
? I don't think I have any.. Maybe Sukhwinder Singh? But that's probably just cause his voice's different, so I recognize it..
41. Favorite songwriter? None.. Maybe Javed Akhtar after Jash-e-bahara..
42. Favorite performer? Jazzy B! That's the first concert I went to! :P
43. Surprise parties ' yes, or no? Why not? Yes! I love to surprise people/be surprised, it doubles the fun! Only if the surprise's good though..
44. Where do you get your news from? Online newspapers mostly..
45. If you had to challenge someone to a duel of some kind, what your weapon of choice be? Ohh! Can I choose a vampire gift?
46. Favorite kind of soup? Tomato
47. What, if any, parts of your body do you shave, wax, or otherwise remove hair from? Pretty strange question.. I pluck my eyebrows and shave my legs..
48. What is happiness to you? Being able to be yourself, and not worrying abbout the outcome..
49. Least favorite household chore? Doing the dishes! I hate that, so my sister 'always' does that if we're to clean the kitchen.. :P
50. Favorite thing to do on a cold and rainy night? Watch a movie or read a book under a quilt with some hot chocolate ..
51. Peter Pan or Captain Hook ' who is cooler? Peter Pan.. He can fly!
52. Have you ever written/carved/etc. I can't write. I carved something at school when I was younger..
53. Favorite mythology?
54. Favorite magazine?
55. Law & Order ' original, SVU, or Criminal Intent?
56. Worst pickup line ever used on you?
57. Best job you ever had?
58. What do you know how to fix?
59. Favorite place to go in the town you live?
60. Favorite munchie?
61. Movie with the best one-liners?
62. How do you groom your nails?
63. Last pity party you held for yourself?
64. Last post-it note written?
65. If you could go back in time to a specific place and era, when and where would it be?
66. How much money do you have in cash right now?
67. What's the best joke you know how to tell?
68. Last gift that you gave someone?
69. [Write your own question here. Now answer it]
70. Favorite superhero?
71. What songs
do you know all the lyrics to by heart?
72. What did you buy on your last trip to the store?
73. Worst habit?
74. Last thing you quit?
75. WB ' too cheesy for it's own good, or just cheesy enough?
76. Pet peeve?
77. What do you grab to drink when you're hot, sweaty, and thirsty?
78. Do you wear a watch?
79. What were you doing before you started taking this survey?
80. What do you wish you were doing instead of taking this survey?
81. What's preventing you from doing that?
82. What are your plans for the rest of the day?
83. Have you ever been arrested?
84. Favorite kind of poetry?
85. Favorite kind of music
86. How many different kinds of solitaire do you know how to play?
87. What are you a member of?
88. Do you like green eggs and ham?
89. Is the glass half-empty, or half-full?
90. Who is the wind beneath your wings?
91. Favorite John Hughes film?
92. Would you follow the white rabbit down the hole?
93. What classes have you failed in your lifetime?
94. Favorite comedian?
95. Monkeys ' funny, yes?
96. Favorite Beatles song?
97. Walk, bike, ride, or drive?
98. Do you take vitamins, and if so, which ones?
99. Bugs Bunny, or Mickey Mouse?
100. What do you want on your tombstone? __________________