Posted: 30 April 2009 at 3:21am
| IP Logged
here are my questions..lol
1. Say something good that happened to you today:
2. What is your general philosophy of life?
3. What is the worst thing you have lived through?
4. How old is your inner child?
5. Do you believe in a higher power, and if so, what name do you give it?
6. Are you allergic to anything, and if so, what?
7. Write a haiku on the spot (5-7-5)
8. Favorite animal?
9. Favorite USMB forum?
10. Coffee, tea, or soda - how do you get your caffiene fix?
11. Idealist or realist?
12. Are you lucky or unlucky?
13. How much do you normally tip?
14. Last time you got sick?
15. Favorite word or phrase to use when cussing someone out?
16. Best movie made before 1970?
17. After 1970?
18. Within the past five years?
19. What is your quest?
20. Favorite TV drama?
21. Favorite sitcom?
22. Favorite reality show?
23. Favorite game show?
24. Favorite talk show?
25. A quote that sticks in your head:
26. Favorite toy as a child?
27. Last thing you made with your own hands?
28. Last fight you got into?
29. Last time you were hospitalized?
30. Favorite kind of flower?
31. Are you now, or have you ever been, a communist?
32. Favorite word?
33. Last thing you picked up off the ground?
34. Favorite book as a child?
35. Favorite book as a juvenile?
36. Favorite book as an adult?
37. Last time you flipped someone the bird?
38. Do you have any siblings, and if so, how many?
39. Make _____, not war:
40. Favorite singer?
41. Favorite songwriter?
42. Favorite performer?
43. Surprise parties – yes, or no? Why not?
44. Where do you get your news from?
45. If you had to challenge someone to a duel of some kind, what your weapon of choice be?
46. Favorite kind of soup?
47. What, if any, parts of your body do you shave, wax, or otherwise remove hair from?
48. What is happiness to you?
49. Least favorite household chore?
50. Favorite thing to do on a cold and rainy night?
51. Peter Pan or Captain Hook – who is cooler?
52. Have you ever written/carved/etc.
53. Favorite mythology?
54. Favorite magazine?
55. Law & Order – original, SVU, or Criminal Intent?
56. Worst pickup line ever used on you?
57. Best job you ever had?
58. What do you know how to fix?
59. Favorite place to go in the town you live?
60. Favorite munchie?
61. Movie with the best one-liners?
62. How do you groom your nails?
63. Last pity party you held for yourself?
64. Last post-it note written?
65. If you could go back in time to a specific place and era, when and where would it be?
66. How much money do you have in cash right now?
67. What's the best joke you know how to tell?
68. Last gift that you gave someone?
69. [Write your own question here. Now answer it]
70. Favorite superhero?
71. What songs do you know all the lyrics to by heart?
72. What did you buy on your last trip to the store?
73. Worst habit?
74. Last thing you quit?
75. WB – too cheesy for it's own good, or just cheesy enough?
76. Pet peeve?
77. What do you grab to drink when you're hot, sweaty, and thirsty?
78. Do you wear a watch?
79. What were you doing before you started taking this survey?
80. What do you wish you were doing instead of taking this survey?
81. What's preventing you from doing that?
82. What are your plans for the rest of the day?
83. Have you ever been arrested?
84. Favorite kind of poetry?
85. Favorite kind of music?
86. How many different kinds of solitaire do you know how to play?
87. What are you a member of?
88. Do you like green eggs and ham?
89. Is the glass half-empty, or half-full?
90. Who is the wind beneath your wings?
91. Favorite John Hughes film?
92. Would you follow the white rabbit down the hole?
93. What classes have you failed in your lifetime?
94. Favorite comedian?
95. Monkeys – funny, yes?
96. Favorite Beatles song?
97. Walk, bike, ride, or drive?
98. Do you take vitamins, and if so, which ones?
99. Bugs Bunny, or Mickey Mouse?
100. What do you want on your tombstone?