Users

Frequent Posters

Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
congrats deep...very well deservedπŸ‘
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Jen and Mehvish :) Jen, as you can see, there's no need to hurry with the questions! :P Hehe!

Priyu, Sanya and Dia: answering your questions now.. Might take a while though!
~Deep~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

Some more

write an essay on ur love for rm(150 wordsor more)

RM.. Well, I love that they're so unique. They started with fights (that might sound so typical) but their way of actually doing it was so different, the way Muskaan would litteraly pull his hair and hit him! Hehe! And how Rahul would be just as crazy when he was with Muskaan! And after all those amazing fight scenes we got some lovely love scenes as well, with Rahul falling for Muskaan and caring and looking after her. Then Muskaan realised she loved him too, and after that we got some great emotional scenes (right before Rahul left) Then when Rahul came back, their relationship totally changed after the C-night. Right now I'm just hoping there'll be more RM scenes soon, cause as of now their story's kind of paused.. :/

another reason to why I love them, is the characters portaying Rahul and Muskaan. Mayank and Dhrusti are so talented, and they seem to be so comfortable with eachother. Every scene with the two of them is filled with pure intensity! How can you not love them?

And Rahul speaking punjabi has to be a major reason in itself! Just listen to him speak and you'll understand why ;)

writre abt wat u think of dmg (200 words or more)

What I think about DMG now or the old DMG? I LOVED the old DMG! I remember I started watching after seeing someone using an avi of the scene where Karan and Shilpa are in the fire escape and I totally fell in love with them! They are the first indian telly couple I've appreciated so much! Their scenes were just so magical, and once you get hooked to them you stay obsessed for ever! I can still watch their scenes and enjoy them just as much as first time I watched that scene :D

I also loved how they'd incorporated the medical/hospital into the story. I don't know of there's another show based on medicine like that, but for me DMG was and is the very first.. So I think that was a major pull factor as well :) Other then AR you had other issues that were actually real and trustworthy.

And since I was so used to watching typical Ekta shows with the same old never ending saas-bahu fights and all, DMG was a relief to watch. It used to be more real, like with no apparent negative person. It was more like the persons changing (which is quite normal!) rather then having someone either being born to ruin everything or the opposite to sacrifice herself for everything and everyone. I loved how it was based on young persons and dealt with real issues.

do u like the new ar (20 words or more)

Hmm.. I haven't really watched the new AR enough to make an opinion, but one thing's sure – nothing can ever replace the KaSh magic! :D What  they had was something only they can ever share again.

I don't have anything against Jennifer, and I don't mind her in the show either.. She's probably doing a great job, but nothing really seems too great after you've seen Karan and Shilpa enact those scenes! :P

p.s.  u or i can word count it  

~Deep~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaNyA_21

^ Glad ya liked it :P

Okay, here are just SOME questions for you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I didn't write these. Just found em on another forum - SOME? Well, that's really exaggerating! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Questions:
Describe:

Your heritage/nationality :: Hmm. I have Indian/punjabi parents, but I'm born and raised in Norway. I do believe I have some of the punjabi culture and heritage in myself though..
Your hair :: Black, pretty long now (need a haircut soon!) and quite straight :)
your eyes:: Dark brown
Your fears :: Spiders, fast rollercoaster rides
Your perfect room :: A CLEAN room filled with things of my choice! Hehe! I'd love to have lots of pictures on the walls and everywhere!
What you practically do in a day :: Wake up, eat breakfast, go to uni, read there or/and read when I get home, go to my laptop checking IF (ahh, I wish this was a smaller point on my to-do-list), help mom making dinner, watch TV, sleep.. πŸ˜† Really exciting day!
What is/are..
Words you overuse :: 'liksom' and 'vet du'.. They're Norwegian word meaning like and you know.. Just something I use overuse in every sentence.
Phrases you overuse ::
Your first thought when you wake up :: Do I have to go to uni today? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Your greatest accomplishment :: I'm to young for great accomplishments. Hehe!
Something you want to do :: Complete my education and get a proper job :)
This or That::
Pepsi or Coke :: Neither. But if I had to choose I'd go for Coke
McDonald's or Burger Kings :: McDonald's
Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera :: None :P
Chocolate or Vanilla :: Chocolate over anything! :P
Adidas or Nike :: Nike
Black or white :: Black
Bills or Coins ((Think $$$ )) :: Coins (why would I choose bills?)
Burgers or hot dogs :: I eat hot dogs more often, but I think I like burgers better.. :/
Egypt or France :: Egypt
Rock or rap :: Rock

Do you...

Cuss :: I'll answer once I find out what cuss is.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Sing well :: not at all! I do pretty well on singstar though πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Sing in the shower :: Nope
Talk to yourself --a lot-- :: Yes, but not aloud. I imagine almost every conversation before starting one in my head.. LOL! Pretty weird..
Believe in yourself :: Believe as in believing I can accomplish something the yes :)
Like taking these long questions :: Yea, of course (read the irony..)
Play an instrument :: Nope, I want to learn to play the piano though..
Want to go to college :: been there
Want to get married :: yes, sometime in the future..
Want to have children :: yes, after I'm married.. πŸ˜†
Think you're a health freak :: NO! I'm definitely the one studying nutrition, but it's not like I don't eat unhealthy stuff at all or excersize alot.
Get along with your parents :: both yes and no..
Get along with ur siblings :: All the time! πŸ˜›
Think you're popular :: naah, I hate being in the spotlight, so I'd rather not be popular..

In the past few months, have u..

Gone out of state :: Nope
Been on stage :: no
Started crying :: Yes
Stolen anything :: No
Cut ur hair :: No

Ur friends! Most of the names will probably not say a thing to you! πŸ˜† I'll try to think of IF friends though..

Craziest :: Merete
Loudest :: Bzz πŸ˜›
Most shy :: Moi
Blondest :: Bzz πŸ˜†
Smartest ::
Kindest :: Lin :)
Best personality :: Sonia
Best singer :: Preet
Most talented ::
Pain in the butt :: Leeeeeno! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Naah, just joking!
Funniest ::
Best person for advice :: Sonia :)
Dependable :: Sukh =)
Trustworthy :: Sukh =)
Most likely to end up in jail :: that's a hard one..
Person you've known the longest :: my sister :)

The last..

Last dream :: I never remember what I dream :(
Last nightmare :: ^^
Car ride :: my sister drove me to town today
Last time you cried :: a week ago or so
Last movie seen :: Ahh, haven't seen a movie in such a long time.. Probably Allo Chaat..
Last book read :: Pride and prejudice
Last movie rented :: Aa dekhen zaara (better then expected!)
Last word said :: bye (to my sis leaving for work :P)
Last curse word said :: I don't curse *angelic smile* πŸ˜†
Last time you laugh :: While watching pictures from my Londontrip! πŸ˜ƒ
Last phone call :: My sister about picking me up after work!
Last CD played :: Does album played on iPod count? I don't think I've listened to a CD for so long! TMKR :)
Last song you listened to :: Umm.. Dhadke jiya
Last annoyance :: My voice! I lost it cause of the flu..  And when I have it, it changes all the time.. :/πŸ˜†
Last IM :: What's IM? 😳
Last weird encounter :: When a customer at work who brought with him a pillowcase to try a pillow in the store.. For those who don't know, I've been working at this shop that sells quilts and pillows etc.. πŸ˜›
Last person you hugged :: My friend from college I met in the bus..
Last person you yelled at :: I can't yell or else I'll loose my voice again! πŸ˜†
Last time you wore a skirt :: Umm, last summer I think (around May/June)
Last time you fought with your parents :: no comments πŸ˜†
Played Truth or Dare :: yes.. Oh, last time? I think in college on a slumber party at my friend's place..
Spent quality time alone ::
Last time you've been evil :: When am I not? Muhahahah! πŸ˜†
Sarcastic :: I'm sarcastic most of the time..

This is the last one! -- Randomness

Are you talking to someone on AIM :: depends on what AIM is! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Do you feel lonely :: nope
Ever TP'd someone's house :: again, what's TP? *feeling lost*
How about egging someone's house :: Haha! No, I haven't.. I'm a good girl ;)
Do you like or dislike me :: What do you think? :)
Ever been so hungry you felt like you could eat the Person next to you :: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No, that's a weird question.. πŸ˜†
Any secret fetishes :: black stuff! πŸ˜† I'm a secret emo.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I sort of always fall much easier for black clothes.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
How many languages do you speak :: Norwegian, English, Punjabi, Hindi and a little bit of French..

Answered every question! :D
Edited by ~Deep~ - 15 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
well done deep πŸ‘
one more essay q
write a short fan fic on hw rm will re-unite it can b as long as u want but has to be more then 400 words n has to be realistic 
Edited by -Priya- - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Deep~

Okay, here are just SOME questions for you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I didn't write these. Just found em on another forum - SOME? Well, that's really exaggerating! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aw, well sorry πŸ˜† I can give you more, but I'm not THAT evil :P

Your fears :: Spiders, fast rollercoaster rides agree with the spider, but I LOVE fast rollercoaters :D

Talk to yourself --a lot-- :: Yes, but not aloud. I imagine almost every conversation before starting one in my head.. LOL! Pretty weird.. SAME :O

&omg Priya 🀣 500 words? damn. Good luck Deep! πŸ€—
Edited by SaNyA_21 - 15 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
lol deepo is a good writer
hmm i think i'll change it to 400 instead
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deepooo..2 ques for u!

Ur sister drives??😲😲 😲She's the same age as me!!!
And OMG! Im a pain in the butt??? OMG!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†  (p.s..u can write my name for funniest and best personality tho...LMAO! :P)

Im mega shocked...LOOOOOL!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~Deep~ thumbnail
PRIYA! You're gonna kill me with the essays! And a FF, I suck at writing and you actually want me to write such an important scene?! It'll turn out so bad!
~Deep~ thumbnail
Sanya, asnwered all of your questions :D