Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
So today Shaurya married Varsha again n WAS THIS HIS STUPID PLAN? He could have said sorry to her on the first day itself Angry  wasting so much time on his bewakoofi bhari talks

hhmm Akshara dreaming abt Naitik..fine yaar i was asking for it...but tht doesn't mean they should only dream Pinch they cud have talked to each other for once...

The only good scene which i liked was between Nandini & Naitik..Nandini speaking her heart out.....She said that for her parents, getting married is the only aim in life , that's why she was not allowed to study further.....It must be so suffocating for each one of them to live in that house  ! their children's wishes are ignored then how will they treat their DIL?  If he had allowed Nandini to study, and not make her feel that she can't marry because of her disability, she wud have been emotionally & mentally stronger....When daddaji did this with his daughter then obviously he will  be harsh on Akshara too....

I don't believe Naitik really cares abt her studies..i'd thot tht he actually wanted to spend some time with her.....so cutely he said "woh mere liya nahi apni padai ke liye jaag rahi hogi" .he knows he promised her but it's very difficult to meet her....BTW will they be allowed to meet after marriage or no? WackoStern SmileROFL.....good Nandini offered to help Aksh ..She can even go to Akshara's house n help her in studies....

Earlier nobody was there, now everybody wants to teach Akshara ! Naitik, Nandini & now Rajshri LOL I thot at college level ppl. are grown up enuf to study alone...Rajshri needs a reason to feel low....so today's episode had a message Thumbs Up but no romance Thumbs Down (just 10 secs aren't enuf)Disapprove

Edited by _charu_ - 20 April 2009 at 11:31am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "very boring start for the week" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

So today Shaurya married Varsha again n WAS THIS HIS STUPID PLAN? He could have said sorry to her on the first day itself Angry wasting so much time on his bewakoofi bhari talks

hhmm Akshara dreaming abt Naitik..fine yaar i was asking for it...but tht doesn't mean they should only dream Pinchthey cud have talked to each other for once...

The only good scene i liked was between Nandini & Naitik..Nandini speaking her heart out.....She said that for her parents, getting married is the only aim in life , that's why she was not allowed to study further....When daddaji did this with his daughter then obviously he will be harsh on Akshara too....I don't believe Naitik really cares abt her studies....so cutely he said "woh mere liya nahi apni padai ke liye jaag rahi hogi" .he knows he promised her but it's very difficult to meet her....BTW willthey be allowed to meet after marriage or no? WackoStern SmileROFL.....good Nandini offered to help Aksh ..She can even go toAkshara's house n help her....

Earlier nobody was there, now everybody wants to teach Akshara ! Naitik, Nandini & now Rajshri LOLso today's episodehad a message Thumbs Upbutnoromance Thumbs Down(just 10 secs aren't enuf)Disapprove

seriously.....cant understand wat is happening... Unhappy ......wen they will show more of Naksh's???? 2dayzz whole episode was about Shaurya n Varsha.....hope so dat cuming episodes will show more of them. da start of the episode was pretty boring...m getting fed-up of them.. but Naitik n Akshara as usual were very sweet...as Akshara was imagining of Naitik Smile ...now just hoping for better....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

komalash

IF-Rockerz

komalash

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged

exactly..I wanted more of Naksh today...waited the whole weekend to c them and they only showed shaurya varsha scenes...alongwith the dreamy dreamy akshara...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
and it's not over. The scenes which they showed in star sansar r yet to come....when the waiter asks Shaurya abt his relationship with Varsha...Ermm we have more of Shaurya Varsha coming tomorrow....

I don't think Naitik coming to Akshara's house with Nandini will be tht gr8 either...In between there will be lots of tension bec. of Nandini ...Obviously he won't talk to Akshara..bas they'll keep looking at each other n get embarressed in front of the family.....

the clock is ticking yaar Broken Heart Naitik & Akshara last met on 7th April (when he dropped her home) and their last conversation was ..i think last to last friday..ShockedShockedD'oh

Edited by _charu_ - 20 April 2009 at 12:07pm

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
OMG I had gone to look for my rusted gunOuch. Mai Shava ko marne wale hoonAngry. Gwaddddd, yuk what were they doing that stupid natak. Complete nonsenseAngry !! He is the silliest hobbit (has been made by creatives). Now hobbits are peace -loving folks but pea brains. They are never in a hurry & take things slow (aaram se honeymoon) & do things in reverse gear(shaadi ke baad phir shaadi). Height of pagalpan!

Naitik has to change his sweater now. PL give them change of clothes. B/w he looked so adorable in the dream sc. Othello, has some connection In the future track.........maybe Rituraj may come back. Misunderstanding b/w Nakash . Nahi tho itna discussion abt not trusting his wife.

Anyway, I had a lovely weekend getaway so  no cents to spare nowLOLlolEmbarrassed

Edited by 5cents - 20 April 2009 at 12:11pm

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

OMG I had gone to look for my rusted gunOuch. Mai Shava ko marne wale hoonAngry. Gwaddddd, yuk what were they doing that stupid natak. Complete nonsenseAngry !! He is the silliest hobbit (has been made by creatives). Now hobbits are peace -loving folks but pea brains. They are never in a hurry & take things slow (aaram se honeymoon) & do things in reverse gear(shaadi ke baad phir shaadi). Height of pagalpan!

Naitik has to change his sweater now. PL give them change of clothes. B/w he looked so adorable in the dream sc. Othello, has some connection In the future track.........maybe Rituraj may come back. Misunderstanding b/w Nakash . Nahi tho itna discussion abt not trusting his wife.

Anyway, I had a lovely weekend getaway so  no cents to spare nowLOLlolEmbarrassed

oh yes ! let's invite trouble  LOL Rituraj DeadDead  What if he re-enters the show as Nandini's fiancee? all of us will be left sulking ! Can't Akshara study something else ? WHY ONLY OTHELLO? She has just 1 subject? BA mein toh 3-4 subjects hote hain na? sociology? psychology? 

I had a bad weekend and an even worse Monday ! Ouch

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! wat will happen if Rituraj re-enters da show?????? we should not predict dis as watever is been predicted is happening... Wink .......why cant Akshara study sumthing else.......does she has only english as a subject????? Her studying of Othello is indicating sum unknown trouble dat is goin to cum.......
Really the start has been very bad Cry ....m just waiting 4 Naksh to atleast talk over the phone...as i have lost all hopes 4 their future meeting...as the situation is goin now.

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by 5cents

OMG IEmbarrassed

oh yes ! let's invite trouble  LOL Rituraj DeadDead  What if he re-enters the show as Nandini's fiancee? all of us will be left sulking ! Can't Akshara study something else ? WHY ONLY OTHELLO? She has just 1 subject? BA mein toh 3-4 subjects hote hain na? sociology? psychology? 

I had a bad weekend and an even worse Monday ! Ouch

Hi Sweetie,

What happened? Why is your hubby out of town.? To handle your ILS you can use your hands not head lol LOLWink
I feel like Strapping a bomb to Shourya and telling him to run away!Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top