Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Today's Episode Dedicated to Shaurya Varsha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Todays episode was dedicated to Shaurya n Varsha..they had most of the scenes..so ShaVa fans can be happy though again their scenes were pretty twisted..but Naitik n AKshara fans are still left waiting n waiting for their scenes..Shaurya n Varsha're married still acting strangers n trying to fall in love again which doesn't make sense coz they already had love marriage..if it's Naitik Akshara trying to act lovers after marriage it's understandable coz their's is arranged marriage..

No NaKsh scenes again..all we had was Akshara imagining Naitik babu for a second it was pretty sweet scene..Akshara looking Naitik's tilak photo n says he isn't as innocent as he seems coz he flirted with her during the phone call..but Naitik appears n says she was the one imagining those things n he never said them n he disappears..second scene was the one where Naitik was gazing at Akshara's wallpaper on his laptop and that's it lol..overall a disappointing episode

Again comes the story of Othello.Akshara trying to analyze Othello n Rajshri volunteers to help but can't understand  the concept of Othello..Rajshri says if she had studied ahead like Akshara..she cud have helped her kids with their studies..Rajshri being her confused self but what she said was quite true

In total a boring episode.but the upcoming episodes wud be interesting with Nandini helping Naitik-Akshara meet.

Edited by -Maya- - 20 April 2009 at 10:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sueck-kimyaNDDgirlCookMySockAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Episode Dedicated to Shaurya Varsha" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree Maya..Although i loved the Nandini part of the it but the rest was complete nonsense..When Shaurya said to Varsha "what can i do for you?" i was like... just stop this nonsense ! tht'll be enuf...

Rajshri acting her usual hyper self...How will this lady manage the wedding BTW?

shriman

Goldie

shriman

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Agree with the previous assessments!

However, this was just wasteful! I forwarded the entire serial and learned the message of the day.

It was just boring!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top