Avatar & Signatures Shop

   

PFR #6: Place For Requests - HELP OUT! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 162

jia_v

IF-Dazzler

jia_v

Joined: 19 October 2008

Posts: 4852

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged
@ N786: i made two diff siggs so you can choose which one you would like to use:)
 
 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PFR #6: Place For Requests - HELP OUT! (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xox_Sara

Senior Member

Xox_Sara

Joined: 11 May 2008

Posts: 548

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Can someone plz plz plz make me a Twilight siggy...!!
 
PLZZZZZZ......can someone plz make me a matching icon..!! Please please..!!

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Joined: 21 September 2008

Posts: 9359

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigurl_77

Can someone plz plz plz make me a Twilight siggy...!!
 
PLZZZZZZ......can someone plz make me a matching icon..!! Please please..!!
i'll do it........what size do you want the icon??

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Joined: 21 September 2008

Posts: 9359

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
@desigurl_77
 
hope you like it
 
 
 
did you read all four of the books in the twilight series???

missynhassy

Groupbie

missynhassy

Joined: 19 January 2009

Posts: 53

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
hey can anyone make me 4 siggies plz
here are the links 4 the pics
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/1466/dmg1stoctsonyfan2800101.jpg
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6829/8b7sspj.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/386/dilmilgaye22ndmayhqsony.jpg
1ST SIGGIE
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6233/tn120919391715.jpg
 
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4632/angadkripa39.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/215/kyphsitimg2um.jpg
2ND SIGGIE
 
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3607/16esqmain7iu.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8550/bscap268.jpg
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3410/bscap343.jpg
3RD SIGGIE
 
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/84/6af2tma.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/639/09101924416.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5827/2555.jpg
4TH SIGGIE
 
I dont relli know wat u can right on the siggie so can someone just put any cute line on thnxs relli thankful
 
can you make the siggies look like this if possible
heres a link of a siggie i found tht i like
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z119/Mz-Simra/Anita6.gif

jia_v

IF-Dazzler

jia_v

Joined: 19 October 2008

Posts: 4852

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missynhassy

hey can anyone make me 4 siggies plz
here are the links 4 the pics
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/1466/dmg1stoctsonyfan2800101.jpg
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6829/8b7sspj.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/386/dilmilgaye22ndmayhqsony.jpg
1ST SIGGIE
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6233/tn120919391715.jpg
 
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4632/angadkripa39.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/215/kyphsitimg2um.jpg
2ND SIGGIE
 
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3607/16esqmain7iu.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8550/bscap268.jpg
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3410/bscap343.jpg
3RD SIGGIE
 
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/84/6af2tma.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/639/09101924416.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5827/2555.jpg
4TH SIGGIE
 
I dont relli know wat u can right on the siggie so can someone just put any cute line on thnxs relli thankful
 
can you make the siggies look like this if possible
heres a link of a siggie i found tht i like
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z119/Mz-Simra/Anita6.gif
 
okej will do itSmile

missynhassy

Groupbie

missynhassy

Joined: 19 January 2009

Posts: 53

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missynhassy

hey can anyone make me 4 siggies plz
here are the links 4 the pics
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/1466/dmg1stoctsonyfan2800101.jpg
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6829/8b7sspj.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/386/dilmilgaye22ndmayhqsony.jpg
1ST SIGGIE
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6233/tn120919391715.jpg
 
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4632/angadkripa39.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/215/kyphsitimg2um.jpg
2ND SIGGIE
 
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3607/16esqmain7iu.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8550/bscap268.jpg
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3410/bscap343.jpg
3RD SIGGIE
 
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/84/6af2tma.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/639/09101924416.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5827/2555.jpg
4TH SIGGIE
 
I dont relli know wat u can right on the siggie so can someone just put any cute line on thnxs relli thankful
 
can you make the siggies look like this if possible
heres a link of a siggie i found tht i like
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z119/Mz-Simra/Anita6.gif
Clap
Thnxs alot

Xox_Sara

Senior Member

Xox_Sara

Joined: 11 May 2008

Posts: 548

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtdluver

@desigurl_77
 
hope you like it
 
 
 
did you read all four of the books in the twilight series???
Yhhhh i have.... i luv all of them!! have u..??  AND THXX SOO MUCHH FOR THE SIGGYYYYY!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
ll#**Salha's Creations Mansion#**new update.pg.21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

salha876 179 10972 17 March 2012 at 9:40pm
By Jyotimena
||Annz.Mania|| *C* KriYa, dmg, mjht, Reqs - Pg120

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126

A-N-S-H-I-K-A 1003 45793 26 March 2011 at 9:50pm
By --YaZ--
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!:(

2

DARAMAGEE 12 1663 08 April 2006 at 2:47pm
By Tumhari_Khushi
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!:( DARAMAGEE 2 771 07 April 2006 at 9:25am
By mallika_14
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!! DARAMAGEE 5 832 06 April 2006 at 3:51pm
By Tumhari_Khushi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.