Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Farewell Remote Control!--post updated

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Tonight at 8, i switched on TV in a hope of watching Remote Control's Season 2 first episode.. which i had missed last year (it aired on 19th sept 2008 before). But.. I was shocked to see that they (9x) has again changed its line up of shows.. And has removed RC from the list! According to an article, 10 new episodes were shot in the downtime of 9x.. On that i think either the channel is not in mood of airing those, or that was a fake comment from the channel's side. I feel so sad that now i wont be able to watch its ending... And this was the only show i was watching in these days "without bbb." I didnt find burey bhi hum.. interesting so i left watching it. And that show "shree" is even worse than ekta's k-sagas. So i can say "alvida" to tv till BBB starts and again convince myself in a false hope that one day 9x will show last 10 episodes of RC!

**UPDATED
The Production house finally replied to my mail .. Here it is:
thanks for writing  but there are some issues which are beyond our control. channel also wanted to continue but even they had some issues which they could not sort out .Destiny always something better in store so lets wait and watch what next we come out with.

thanks once again for your love and concern for the show .

hats off productions pvt. ltd.
Cry

And here is the tribute to the wonderful show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl2KtqdekWk&feature=channel_page

Edited by instantkhichdi - 03 May 2009 at 7:06am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Farewell Remote Control!--post updated" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prcns

IF-Dazzler

prcns

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
oh, so sad. i hope they bring it in.........

-Luscious-

Goldie

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
i think it was shot (according to an article which came in dec last year) ..it read that it had a few episodes for completion...so they had shot its episodes even during 9x' strike......but very recently, 9x has a new CEO who has revamped 9x' telecast and schedule and removed RC....just at ending epi of season 1. earlier 9x had shown 19 episodes of season 2, given a preview of the 20th one but never shown it......episodes 20 to 29 were still left to be aired....I dont know what is the problem with the channel in showing only 10 episodes!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top