Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thanks bhavani akka for suda suda and excellent updates  Clap Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THIRUMATHI SELVAM 20-24TH APR discussions" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sang_24

sang_24

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Vani for ur quickest updatesClapClap...

Boring Episode...
I feel like this Dharshini is same as SivagamiAngryAngry...To get what they want, they can just do anything, stoop down to any levelAngryAngry...Actually this Dharshini should be the daughter of this Sivagami, nor our Archu pavam....

Anyway Vasu-Revathy are back to chennai and as many guessed Sindamani kidnapped them...I really wish KP gets hold of them all & give them all a nice treatment..including SindaAngryAngry...

Atleast tomm, if they show Archu & Selvam..That'll be good...I'm eargerly waiting to see what Archu is going to do on her Wedding Anniversary...

Edited by sang_24 - 20 April 2009 at 9:54am

CG_SRI

Groupbie

CG_SRI

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Nice updates vani akka.  It was a boring episode again and the search continues.........Paakalam if atleast tomorrow, something interesting happens.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
a slow episode.Ermm

Darshini's behaviour i can only conclude one thing. She is not in love with him, its her ego that matters to her.  Ego in having anything she desires. For this, she will stoop down to the most only to get what she wants. Feel really sorry for Dhileepan and hope he does not change his mind.Ouch

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks vani for the updates.Smile

It was a boring episode.....

Sindamani, where she wants to hide Vasu and Revathi????? Before that if KP finds those, it will be fine. Me too wish the same. For kidnapping, if sindamani gets the severe punishment from KP, namakku santhosam thaan.I think, he will come to know who is sindamani? and the relationship. Maybe jayanthium kooda serunthu mattina innum nalla irukkum.

Varshini, ennamo kadaiyala kaasu kodutha vangra bhommainnu dilipan nai think panni vachi irukka pola..... Lots and loads of pidivatham, she has. I really wish, he won't accept and get into this emotional blackmail.

sang_24

sang_24

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by G_SIVAS

Varshini, ennamo kadaiyala kaasu kodutha vangra bhommainnu dilipan nai think panni vachi irukka pola..... Lots and loads of pidivatham, she has. I really wish, he won't accept and get into this emotional blackmail.

Enna SivaSmile..Netra kaathu balama veesuthu pola unga pakkamWinkLOLLOL
 Netz ku thaan Name kuzhapam nu ninaichen..ippo neengalumaCryCry..Athu Dharshini nga..

Neenga innum unga India trip mood lenthu veliye varale pola irukku..enna serithaaneLOLLOL

Edited by sang_24 - 20 April 2009 at 11:10pm

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update vani. Is Selvam coming home from Hospital?

hemavathy

hemavathy

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged

originally posted by hemavathy

ennaikku koodea selvatta kaamikka maattaanga.tommorow is very interesting scenes i think vani akka

Post Reply New Post

Go to top