URGENT for all CID members... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Luscious-

Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 4:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URGENT for all CID members... (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Lets nt argue abt that the Golden age was.. bt see We got something new to life... enjoy...

Ps - I got my classes 3 days a week at 5.. I mean I wont be seeing CID SB then.. bt thankfully my mom agreed to record the show for me (I dont have a Tata Sky and I really want it!) and so I will post the written update - a lil late but no pics..

also sorry for nt posting yesterday's update till now... I have exms on.. and had phy today so didnt get the time to write.. bt now I am uploading pics and writing the update and I will post it soon!

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Just out of curiosity, what grade do you study in Shruti?

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Depends.. I score excellant in stuff I like and something good and above in things I dont..

though the recent class I passed was 11th and I got a lil low in it.. bt the whole Sci stream did...

Ps - whats so curious abt it??

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Heh... I actually wanted to ask what *class* you study in, though I see now. I refer to classes as *grades* Wink

I myself passed out of 12th grade last year. Surprisingly I had thought I bombed Physics but got quite good marks in it. And I thought Bio went well but the whole class got somewhat low marks. Oh well, I learnt revision from the beginning and less work before the actual exam is the best way!

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Well I am in 12th.. and now I agree what we think maybe happen always!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top