Kkusum

kusum is really dumb...

koolgirl88 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey wht up ppl? im new 2 dis forum stuff but umm i think dat kusum is reelli dumb.. i mean firstly everything dat happened b4 has been like completely forgotten.. for example; siddarth.. doesnt looking at tashu remind kusum of siddarth??? but no, dat whole thing has just like disappeared 2 the back.. its like it never happened.. and secondly kumud acts like she luvs garv and all and then she hangs out with kshitij 24/7 and doesnt mind if kshitij flirts with her.. wth?? ok and its reali unrealistic.. i mean no1 cries so much.. i dunt noe but dont u guys agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yea so tru...but itz an ekta serial Edited by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~ - 19 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
oh yea ............welcome 2 da forum
Nisha82 thumbnail
welcome to the forum sunita....u r so right about tht...like someone else said in another post...when u r watching kusum...u shouldnt use ur brains...so sunita...dont think too much when u watch kusum and even common sense doesnt work with ekta serials... 😆
x_TaniSha_x thumbnail

urr soo rite buddeh!

kajal_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DO YOU THINK THAT KUMUD WILL MARRY kshitij AT THE END OF THE SEARLS WHAT DO YOU THINK
sukh thumbnail
hi there welcome here............  yea u r right. we all feel the same way........😉
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolgirl88

hey wht up ppl? im new 2 dis forum stuff but umm i think dat kusum is reelli dumb.. i mean firstly everything dat happened b4 has been like completely forgotten.. for example; siddarth.. doesnt looking at tashu remind kusum of siddarth??? but no, dat whole thing has just like disappeared 2 the back.. its like it never happened.. and secondly kumud acts like she luvs garv and all and then she hangs out with kshitij 24/7 and doesnt mind if kshitij flirts with her.. wth?? ok and its reali unrealistic.. i mean no1 cries so much.. i dunt noe but dont u guys agree?

Hey koolgirl88 welcome to the forums!!!  Anyways you know, that before you, there has been lots of posts on how stupid the show is, just goes to show you how stupid people think the show is.  No, really i think this must be like..the..35+th topic, on how stupid/boring/bad kkusum, is. 

Anyways i agree with you...Kkusum is a very stupid/boring show.  Ekta forgets, soooooo many things that they showed before in the show.

No offence to people who like the show.

Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago
patel2004 thumbnail
if some of u think kusum is a boring show, y ru on this form anyways?😕
meghavi thumbnail

agree with you Nisha82

Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago