Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Waheguru Jesus Christ kabse ban gaye? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah you better not go without telling me of all people, hmmph. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Guru, have you noticed how you're more busy during your breaks than you are during the semester? Parhai karne ka time aata hai toh IF pe bhaite rehte ho, tsk tsk. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Fine, I will still talk to you, likin agar tum mujhe bataye bina jaate toh I would've killed you. *glares* ๐Ÿ˜†
Another Jimmy Shergill movie? Which one? Was it Punjabi? You thought of me?
Umm ... Guru, Preity Zinta tak theek tha ... ab tumhe Jimmy Shergill me bhi mai nazar aane lagi hoon? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Fix up the section? Sahi toh hai ..... apni aakhri saasen le raha hai .... chain se marne bhi nahi doge kya?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i'm missing CG, she used jesus christ๐Ÿ˜†
But I will be going in another week or two, but will surely leave a message here.
oh definitely i'm more busy during the break, so mush to do around home, and my mom is always bugging me to get off the computet and do something useful๐Ÿ˜† It was much better at uni, you can just pretend to be studying๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Yea it was a Punjabi movie, Munde UK De. Really funny. Oh I remembered you because the other day you we re telling me about Jimmy, and how your co-workers were talking about him๐Ÿ˜†

yea fix up the section๐Ÿ˜†. I'm suppose to close this thread now๐Ÿ˜†
but what you sad is true, section is on some sort of medical treatment or something๐Ÿ˜† loved your line๐Ÿ˜†
but we had this section active for 5 months, without the show. I think this must be a record.

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

i'm missing CG, she used jesus christ๐Ÿ˜†
But I will be going in another week or two, but will surely leave a message here.
oh definitely i'm more busy during the break, so mush to do around home, and my mom is always bugging me to get off the computet and do something useful๐Ÿ˜† It was much better at uni, you can just pretend to be studying๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Yea it was a Punjabi movie, Munde UK De. Really funny. Oh I remembered you because the other day you we re telling me about Jimmy, and how your co-workers were talking about him๐Ÿ˜†

yea fix up the section๐Ÿ˜†. I'm suppose to close this thread now๐Ÿ˜†
but what you sad is true, section is on some sort of medical treatment or something๐Ÿ˜† loved your line๐Ÿ˜†
but we had this section active for 5 months, without the show. I think this must be a record.

Pretend to study? At uni you don't even have to do that much. ๐Ÿ˜† Oh okay, you'll be going in a week or two, that's good - but where are you going? Wahan internet nahi hota kya? ๐Ÿ˜†
Lol, I know, was just pulling your leg. ๐Ÿ˜† I didn't know that Jimmy Shergill did so many Punjabi movies.
Meri jaan, aise record toh hum banane aate hain. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Okay, gotta go take my sister to a pool party. I'm so jealous, I want to go swimming too - I haven't been in so long. If its not too crowded, maybe I will too. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Bye Gur, don't forget us okay - itne itne dino ke baad aate ho, aur woh bhi mod ki duties poori karne ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Pretend to study? At uni you don't even have to do that much. ๐Ÿ˜† Oh okay, you'll be going in a week or two, that's good - but where are you going? Wahan internet nahi hota kya? ๐Ÿ˜†
Lol, I know, was just pulling your leg. ๐Ÿ˜† I didn't know that Jimmy Shergill did so many Punjabi movies.
Meri jaan, aise record toh hum banane aate hain. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Okay, gotta go take my sister to a pool party. I'm so jealous, I want to go swimming too - I haven't been in so long. If its not too crowded, maybe I will too. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Bye Gur, don't forget us okay - itne itne dino ke baad aate ho, aur woh bhi mod ki duties poori karne ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

no pretend to study in front of parents๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† yea he does many punjbai movies, you should watch some๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

yea I think SRGMP members spend the most time on IF๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I'm going to Vancouver, and yes there is Internet there๐Ÿ˜† But like 12 people live in that house, it's a big family๐Ÿ˜†. I wonder how I will manage to come here in between๐Ÿ˜†

oh man I love swimming as well, well you go and enjoy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
aww don't worry I will come here for sure when i get the time.
ok bye now, and let me close the thread with this post๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey

Gur i thought you closed this thread ๐Ÿ˜•