Harry Potter

How many of your predictions were right? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
The whole Regulas Black = RAB thing was pretty obvious also :) im sure everyone predicted that was gonna happen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many of your predictions were right? (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
My prediction about Snape being on the positive side was bang on ! I kept telling my friends that Snape would ultimately turn out to be good =)

indiasky

indiasky

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I don't have any predictions at all. What I wanna know is that the full story of the seven books on how this sequel end in a nice way or ina sad way?

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I never thought of the whole Lily/Snape love story...i found it very interesting and really sweet but didn't expect it! Throughout all the books i thought Snape was bad..and i hated him when he killed Dumbledore in the HBP..but when i came to know the truth after reading DH i realised how brave he was and that he was in fact good!

I knew from the beginning that JKR would not kill Harry..i had the feeling that Harry would live and Voldemort would die coz of the whole good overcomes evil thing..and i was right!

I knew the battle would end with Voldermort dying..but i think JKR wrote the whole battle scene amazingly..i was proper hooked and scared when i was reading it!

I was really upset when Fred, Remus and Tonks died..i didn't want any of them to die! It was the same with Sirius and Dumbledore..i didn't want anyone to die!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top