Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
^^ haha neets we hav ruined the thread. it is about fav bollywood stars!! and see i hav written pages abt rd!! πŸ˜†

and wen r u going to change the JA Siggies ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. it hs been like ages JA released!!!!! it is " kites "  time ...

arey yaar HR ko luks department mein kaun beat kar sakta hai?😍? is there any body???πŸ˜‰.. πŸ˜†

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tpam

and wen r u going to change the JA Siggies ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. it hs been like ages JA released!!!!! it is " kites "  time ...

arey yaar HR ko luks department mein kaun beat kar sakta hai?😍? is there any body???πŸ˜‰.. πŸ˜†

What????????😲 I still have the JA siggy??!! My siggies are turned off so I don't see it but Manali told me a few weeks ago and I changed my settings to get rid of the signature! How did it come back again?

I tried turning it off again...I hope it stays this time
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

first go to settings , then click on signatures . delete the [IMG] LINK in the siggy link box.. and then save . i think u wnt hav siggies anymore.. or else replace it with some othr siggy links if u want .. πŸ˜†

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^Oye smarty pants I did exactly that!

Somehow my settings don't seem to stick. I tried once more, if it's been fixed good nahi toh I will take it as a sign ki Shahenshah-e-hind mujhse door nahi hona chahteπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Mannu-

@flower: I didn't knew abt Deepika's favs songsπŸ˜† she never told this!πŸ˜†

go to www.imdb.com and search deepika

Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salman Khan

His birth name is Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan.

Nature:  Moody and unpredictable. Can be very caring, very protective, very loving, and also childishly petulant. Can be irresistable when he wants to.

Debut Film: Biwi Ho To Aisi (1988).

Major Impact: Sooraj Barjatya's Maine Pyar Kiya (1989).

Frequently visits sick children in hospitals, and also goes often to donate blood.

Not only is he a health freak, he also loves to initiate people who aren't as health-conscious as himself into workouts. He forced co-star Anil Kapoor to work out at the gymnasium every day. Saif Ali Khan and Hrithik Roshan are his early trainees.

He was an excellent swimmer in his school days and was even tipped for representing the country one day.

In his early days as a struggling actor he never used his father's name and influence like many other heroes with relatives in the industry. He used to visit producers on his own and audition for roles.

Always believes in giving newcomers a chance. So he spares time in between shots to listen to their script ideas and credits this to his memory of when he was a newcomer.

Frequently gets rid of his T-Shirt in his films to show his muscles.

He has his wax figure at Madam Tussauds Museum in England

Awards : Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award(1999)- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Fimfare Best Male Debut Award(1990)-Maine Pyar Kiya, Rajiv Gandhi Award for his outstanding achievement in entertainment (2007)

Favourite Drink:  Iced Tea
Favourite Hollywood Actor:  Sylvester Stallone
Favourite Style of Clothing: Very rarely wears formals. Loves to wear casuals espe cially, black and blue, tight fitting jeans with shirts and T-shirts. Shops in London and ocasionally, in Singapore.
Mostly wears Giorgio Armani and Gianni Versace.
Hobbies:  Exercises daily. Feels the day was incomplete without a workout.
Favourite fiction hero: Archie.
Motto: Go straight and turn right!

How would you like to be remembered?
Salman - If people kept a special place for me in their hearts, I'd feel it was worth it all.
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cheetara

<font color="#000099">Salman Khan</font><br><br>

His birth name is Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan. <br>

Nature: Moody and unpredictable. Can be very caring, very protective,
                      very loving, and also childishly petulant. Can be irresistable when he wants to.

<br>

Frequently visits sick children in hospitals, and also goes often to donate blood.

Not only is he a health freak, he also loves to initiate people who
aren't as health-conscious as himself into workouts. He forced co-star
Anil Kapoor to work out at the gymnasium every day. Saif Ali Khan and
Hrithik Roshan are his early trainees.

He was an excellent swimmer in his school days and was even tipped for representing the country one day.

In his early days as a struggling actor he never used his father's
name and influence like many other heroes with relatives in the
industry. He used to visit producers on his own and audition for roles.

Always believes in giving newcomers a chance. So he spares time in
between shots to listen to their script ideas and credits this to his
memory of when he was a newcomer.

He
has his wax figure at Madam Tussauds Museum in England

<br>Awards : Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award(1999)- Kuch Kuch
    Hota Hai, Fimfare Best Male Debut Award(1990)-Maine Pyar Kiya,
     Rajiv Gandhi Award for his outstanding achievement in entertainment (2007)<br>
<br>Favourite Drink: Iced Tea<br>
    Favourite Hollywood Actor: Sylvester Stallone<br>
    FavouriteStyle of Clothing: Very rarely wears formals. Loves to wear casuals espe cially,
                      black and blue, tight fitting jeans with shirts and T-shirts.
                      Shops in London and ocasionally, in Singapore. <br>
                      Mostly wears Giorgio Armani and Gianni Versace. <br>
    Hobbies: Exercises daily. Feels the day was incomplete without a workout.<br>Favourite
                            fiction hero
: Archie.<br>Motto: Go straight and turn right!<br><br>How would you like to be
                            remembered?
<br>
                            Salman - If people kept a special place for me in their hearts, I'd feel it was worth it all.<br>

cool one.. loved it
πŸ‘
Lilmizz_Rahela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cheetara

Salman Khan

His birth name is Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan.

Nature:  Moody and unpredictable. Can be very caring, very protective, very loving, and also childishly petulant. Can be irresistable when he wants to.

Not only is he a health freak, he also loves to initiate people who aren't as health-conscious as himself into workouts. He forced co-star Anil Kapoor to work out at the gymnasium every day. Saif Ali Khan and Hrithik Roshan are his early trainees.

In his early days as a struggling actor he never used his father's name and influence like many other heroes with relatives in the industry. He used to visit producers on his own and audition for roles.

Always believes in giving newcomers a chance. So he spares time in between shots to listen to their script ideas and credits this to his memory of when he was a newcomer.

He has his wax figure at Madam Tussauds Museum in England

Awards : Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award(1999)- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Fimfare Best Male Debut Award(1990)-Maine Pyar Kiya, Rajiv Gandhi Award for his outstanding achievement in entertainment (2007)

Favourite Drink:  Iced Tea
Favourite Hollywood Actor:  Sylvester Stallone
Favourite Style of Clothing: Very rarely wears formals. Loves to wear casuals espe cially, black and blue, tight fitting jeans with shirts and T-shirts. Shops in London and ocasionally, in Singapore.
Mostly wears Giorgio Armani and Gianni Versace.
Hobbies:  Exercises daily. Feels the day was incomplete without a workout.
Favourite fiction hero: Archie.
Motto: Go straight and turn right!

How would you like to be remembered?
Salman - If people kept a special place for me in their hearts, I'd feel it was worth it all.

nice 1 cheetara u hit de target in spot

Lilmizz_Rahela thumbnail
diss pixz r amazing...

premsONLYmine thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thats true rakhi sawant was named an item girl?