Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I ❀️ Rahul Dravid. He seems so humble and nice!

Lilmizz_Rahela thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosenav

Rani is no where rude.......... she is so sweet and govinda too i met them at ramoji studios in Hyderabad... i dnt remember the movie name, but in fact they both took time out when the director set cut... and came and sd hello to all the visitors who came they. its frm then on wards i started seeing her movies ;) she is really sweet.......

I met fardeen khan @ hyatt gym in B'ham........ and he was rude, in fact i was the only person who recognized him at hotel... i when up and sd how r u and asked him if he was shooting around UK ....  and he did even smile and just walked off... i curse my self till today for going upto that stupid dumbo...

I met Rahul dravid  (cricketer)when they were in Vizag and was playing against pakistan ... they were staying at @ taj hotel ... he was so down to earth ............. soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet , i did not have paper or pen to take his autograph,  he sd no worries and took a tissue fr the reception counter and gave me his autograph. (omg can u believe that i was so impressed )

OMG rilly...
letz admit she iz nice but atleast m misunderstandin iz clear😲
Lilmizz_Rahela thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

iz he...???πŸ˜† dnt worry dear soooooooooo do i think he iz nice...
Lilmizz_Rahela thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Samiya-

Nah not really. She was just being really kind to all the kids and she wore a nice jean jacket and looked very pretty. She is quite short lol

iz she shorter dan me or lyk u an sufia di...πŸ˜†
Ok SRK

Was not very good at Hindi in school, until his mother promised to take him to the cinema if he passed. As he loved films,he got top marks from then on.

Launched his perfume "SK" with the French perfumers and Jeannes Arthes.

Was not at all interested to act in Bollywood films but then he had decided to act in films to secure his families future and earn a lot of money.

Knew Manoj Bajpai as they both studied acting in the same theatre group with Barry John.

For a short span of time Shahrukh ran a restaurant in Dariya Ganj in New Delhi, India.

SRK joined Barry John's theatre group in New Delhi and learned acting from him, Barry John also taught acting to Manoj Bajpai in his theatre group.

Hindi megastar

Deepika

Favorite actresses are Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta, Sushmita Sen, and Juhi Chawla.

Favorite actors are Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Johnny Depp, Richard Gere, Brad Pitt, and Amitabh Bachchan.

Spokesmodel of Liril, Dabur Lal powder, Close-Up toothpaste, Limca, Jewels of India, Parachute's Advanced Massager, Levi Strauss (India) Pvt. Ltd., and Maybelline.

Her five favorite songs are Kabhi Kabhie Mere Dil Mein from Kabhi Kabhie - Love Is Life (1976), Pehla Nasha from Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992), Angel by Lionel Richie, Ankhon Mein Teri Ajab Si from Om Shanti Om (2007), and We Are The World by Michael Jackson.

She played state level badminton till the 10th standard. Then she had to study for her ICSE board exams, so she stopped playing for three months. She never considered taking it up as a career because she was never interested in a professional sport. She took up modeling as a hobby, but later realized she wanted to do it professionally.

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

r we allowed to talk abt other celebs than bollywood here?πŸ˜†  if yes then!!!!!!! oh my godddddddddddddddddd.. i love love love rahul dravid to death! my first and only crush ever and my fav player and also fav person!!! 😳😳😳 
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@flower: I didn't knew abt Deepika's favs songsπŸ˜† she never told this!πŸ˜†

Edited by -Mannu- - 15 years ago
Lilmizz_Rahela thumbnail

Originally posted by: flower-hs353

Deepika

Favorite actresses are Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta, Sushmita Sen, and Juhi Chawla.

Favorite actors are Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Johnny Depp, Richard Gere, Brad Pitt, and Amitabh Bachchan.

Spokesmodel of Liril, Dabur Lal powder, Close-Up toothpaste, Limca, Jewels of India, Parachute's Advanced Massager, Levi Strauss (India) Pvt. Ltd., and Maybelline.

Her five favorite songs are Kabhi Kabhie Mere Dil Mein from Kabhi Kabhie - Love Is Life (1976), Pehla Nasha from Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992), Angel by Lionel Richie, Ankhon Mein Teri Ajab Si from Om Shanti Om (2007), and We Are The World by Michael Jackson.

She played state level badminton till the 10th standard. Then she had to study for her ICSE board exams, so she stopped playing for three months. She never considered taking it up as a career because she was never interested in a professional sport. She took up modeling as a hobby, but later realized she wanted to do it professionally.

wow😲!=)
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

r we allowed to talk abt other celebs than bollywood here?πŸ˜†  if yes then!!!!!!! oh my godddddddddddddddddd.. i love love love rahul dravid to death! my first and only crush ever and my fav player and also fav person!!! 😳😳😳 

Mine too Amrita  - He is such a gentleman. He is from Bangalore so I was a fan of him from the early days of his career.