Casted Crossed Lovers' Show !! Gimme a Break..

6614481 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey,

New to the forum. I by chance stumbled on to JS. And stayed up all night to watch all episodes till now. And I have to say to the creative. YES YES we are fimiliar with the ishwar - viraaj track. And we know how she has to be a good wife and goes back to her husband...been there seen that.. if we want to watch it again we can go back and watch HDDCS over and over and over again and actually enjoy it each time.
But plz let us see what would have happened if Ash went to Salmaan.
The show was about caste-crossed lovers, lets stay there, and see where that leads. In one day i decided to watch the show and quit it on April 15 episode. With my peace that NV are together. And just watch the show over again with NV romance.
I mean can we please try and be geniune this time and not screw up a really really good romance. I mean gimme a break c'mon..
The shows purpose will completely change if viraaj some how stays with ishwar. Caste crossed lovers out the window.
Just my 2cents. No intension to offend anyone.

M

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prem-sam-mayu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6614481

Hey,

New to the forum. I by chance stumbled on to JS. And stayed up all night to watch all episodes till now. And I have to say to the creative. YES YES we are fimiliar with the ishwar - viraaj track. And we know how she has to be a good wife and goes back to her husband...been there seen that.. if we want to watch it again we can go back and watch HDDCS over and over and over again and actually enjoy it each time.
The show was about caste-crossed lovers, lets stay there, and see where that leads. In one day i decided to watch the show and quit it on April 15 episode. With my peace that NV are together. And just watch the show over again with NV romance.
I mean can we please try and be geniune this time and not screw up a really really good romance. I mean gimme a break c'mon..
The shows purpose will completely change if viraaj some how stays with ishwar. Caste crossed lovers out the window.

M

totally agree w u
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 6614481

Hey,

M

First of all Welcum to this forum....
M fully agree with ur point.
Although i hv sympathy with Ishwar....
but i don't want HDDCS track here....
I want NV together.
Also If anyone hv senn this show from the very first
episode m damn sure they will definitly want NV(Neil-Viraj)
Instead of IV(Ishwar-VIraj)........
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah , plz dont repeat the old story , we want a new angle.