Casted Crossed Lovers' Show !! Gimme a Break..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Hey,

New to the forum. I by chance stumbled on to JS. And stayed up all night to watch all episodes till now. And I have to say to the creative. YES YES we are fimiliar with the ishwar - viraaj track. And we know how she has to be a good wife and goes back to her husband...been there seen that.. if we want to watch it again we can go back and watch HDDCS over and over and over again and actually enjoy it each time.
But plz let us see what would have happened if Ash went to Salmaan.
The show was about caste-crossed lovers, lets stay there, and see where that leads. In one day i decided to watch the show and quit it on April 15 episode. With my peace that NV are together. And just watch the show over again with NV romance.
I mean can we please try and be geniune this time and not screw up a really really good romance. I mean gimme a break c'mon..
The shows purpose will completely change if viraaj some how stays with ishwar. Caste crossed lovers out the window.
Just my 2cents. No intension to offend anyone.

M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Casted Crossed Lovers' Show !! Gimme a Break.." in Jeevan Saathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prem-sam-mayu

Goldie

prem-sam-mayu

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6614481

Hey,

New to the forum. I by chance stumbled on to JS. And stayed up all night to watch all episodes till now. And I have to say to the creative. YES YES we are fimiliar with the ishwar - viraaj track. And we know how she has to be a good wife and goes back to her husband...been there seen that.. if we want to watch it again we can go back and watch HDDCS over and over and over again and actually enjoy it each time.
The show was about caste-crossed lovers, lets stay there, and see where that leads. In one day i decided to watch the show and quit it on April 15 episode. With my peace that NV are together. And just watch the show over again with NV romance.
I mean can we please try and be geniune this time and not screw up a really really good romance. I mean gimme a break c'mon..
The shows purpose will completely change if viraaj some how stays with ishwar. Caste crossed lovers out the window.

M

totally agree w u

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6614481

Hey,

M

First of all Welcum to this forum....
M fully agree with ur point.
Although i hv sympathy with Ishwar....
but i don't want HDDCS track here....
I want NV together.
Also If anyone hv senn this show from the very first
episode m damn sure they will definitly want NV(Neil-Viraj)
Instead of IV(Ishwar-VIraj)........

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
yeah , plz dont repeat the old story , we want a new angle.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top