**From & To Satish **( New Pictures Pl see pg 163) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 201

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spain

down memory lane.....

Hi Satish,

My name is spain....
my real name is.....well, you already know that....

It's great to see you and your messages again at the forum. I've been out of touch with tv serials for the past two years. But even then, the familiar names and familiar faces still bring a big smile to my face.Big smile

After many, many months I logged in again...only to find a sweet message sent by one of our well-known members here....meli. I've known her, atina, bluegal, dasa and many other good friends during my short but active discussion at the bandham forum. That was nearly two years ago. And they still remember me!

I don't post messages anymore because I am busy with work. (For the uninformed, I'm in the medical profession). I haven't really gone "missing"....I just never had the time to visit the forum.

I miss the good old members of the discussion forum, including dasa. He, bluegal and I had endless mind-twisting debates with the bandham storyline. We enjoyed ourselves and we bonded so well.....

The funny part was that the bandham creative team couldn't figure out how people from different countries could be so knowledgable about tamil tv serials!! I remember actor Deepak once wrote quite frankly to me that he was scared of my comments! I think they changed the entire storyline because of us and our witty discussions.LOL We twisted everyone's brains two years ago in the bandham forum....that everytime someone read my message, there would be a new topic discussion for the week.....

I miss those good old times. I miss atina and bluegal a lot. They are still active members of the forum and dedicate a huge amount of their time to make the discussions here lively and interesting. But I also miss a dear friend called dasa. For those of you who knew him, he had excellent writing skills, had a great sense of humour and was very sharp and witty. On the personal front, he was a very humble and kind friend to me. His comments always brought a smile to my face. Sadly, since his father passed away two years ago...he has been missing from the forum....

It's strange. I have never personally met anyone in this forum. But some of the nicest people I got to know through our comments and discussions....are still here, and I still wish to meet them someday. I may no longer be able to be an active member here, but my thoughts and well-wishes are always with you.

A big warm hello to atina, meli, bluegal and the others.
I can see many new members have joined this forum....
but the old ones....oh, the old ones are always golden....Clap

Cheers to all of you!
And you too, Satish.....

Warmest regards,
spain.
The original post is moved to the following thread

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**From & To Satish **( New Pictures Pl see pg 163) (Page 4)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Satish , good stories - U know why i like them??  Because only
ghosts and evil spirits think of revenge , not normal people
like us Wink - So all these serial characters who use up all their
waking /sleeping hours on planning vengeful activities can be
conveniently categorized to being ghosts /evil spirits. I am glad
that your stories show normal people as normal ones - good
going , will keep an eye out and watch them when they are telecast -
be rest assured that Roja will give you an honest critical  report.

Edited by rojapoooo - 24 April 2009 at 11:34pm

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Nice stories Satish & excellent  location selection , especially Coutrallam. Nice Falls, must have enjoyed it.

Hope to see you writing stories for Indian audience too.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Satish

Thank you for the news you are giving to us.  Congratulations on your new venture, writing, producing and directing.  Wish you all the success.  I am sure once you have tasted the success of directing and producing you won't look back.  All the best to you.

Like Bon informed you, ghost pics are very famous in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia esp among the Malay race.  But then other races like Chinese & Indians are not left behind, though I remember seeing locally produced indian horror movie in black and white, but not in colour.

Bon, recently I have been watching (at the expense of Kalasam) ghost serial from Singapore and if I am not mistaken it is called Incredible Tales.  What is different about this stories, they are taken into account of psychological/scientific  theory of the story.  It is quite interesting.

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Hi Buddies,

I am posting some  good pictures from Satish's portfolia which he sent to me.....Enjoy and start posting here again.......all the clouds about Satish's "joke Post"  is cleared...please feel free to ask him questions as usual. and I am sure Sathish will soon visit here too.

Edited by atina - 29 April 2009 at 10:23am

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Kutty & Cute Satish

Edited by atina - 29 April 2009 at 10:36am

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged

More Pictures

manthiravaasal

manthiravaasal

minsaarapoove

minsaarapoove

saarthakam

saarthakam

soolam

soolam

soolam
Pictures received 05/05

Edited by atina - 05 May 2009 at 7:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavathy--BimBim--.DontKnow.

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 10:36am | IP Logged
If you want to ask anything about a purticular picture...pl right click on that picture and copy and paste it in your posting...it will readily accept.....since it is already uploaded into Imageshack...

Enjoy...the picture and start your comments here please...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top