**From & To Satish **( New Pictures Pl see pg 163) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 201

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

News Flash
Seythigal Vaasipathu...
(picture credits: Sun TV..I mean the original pictureWink)

Satish will not be seen around until  25th or so as he is leaving to madurai to shoot for a singapore project. It is called "Incredible Ghost Tales" and is produced by Media Corp of Sinagapore. He says that he will  not have access to the internet during his stay in Madurai and also he  will be too busy with work . He promises to visit us when he gets back from Madurai. 

Have fun...!!!

Shocked Atinamma, you got me with this one........ ROFL....... thank god  it wasnt' April fools....... Satish in Sun TV news.... good one maaa.... Thanks for the news maa Smile

Satish, welcome to IF  ClapClap..... it is great to have you here.... i've always known you as Dinesh of aanandham Tongue...  You're doing a great job and am looking forward to seeing you in Kalyanam.  Good luck with your journey to Madurai.  Hoping to see you soon on IF Smile.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**From & To Satish **( New Pictures Pl see pg 163) (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
welcome Satish - good to see you. I do not follow Kalyanam
or for that matter any serial these days - call it frustration !!!
I really liked your role in Vasantham - this serial started with
a lot of promise  - I was hoping to see some real family drama
with 3 different families with different issues - well , my
hopes were short lived and this serial has gone south !!!
We have had this discussion a few times, right??? On a serious
note, IF is a big force and do u think it is possible for us
to bring in some changes in these so called family dramas??
Like talking /communicating to someone who can make
small screen watching more of a pleasure??

Well done Atina - nice cutting and OttingWink

patraj

IF-Dazzler

patraj

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Satish,

Hope u still remember me - Pat

It is so wonderful to see you again.  Missed you after Muhurtham.  I don't watch Kalyanam.  But you may be an inspiration for me to watch it sometime.  Take care and great to have you back.

Regards,
Pat

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hai there spain.. welcome back yaar... I remember u only from bandham section Embarrassed. Glad to have you back here. Have fun and take care.

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged
hi pat,spain,bonheur,caryn,meli,rojapoo,serial 123, and to all the other sweet members,

I got into chennai today morning.The shooting in courtallam,madurai went off well.I think it will be telecast in singapore,malaysia,indonesia sometime towards october.Well more than acting in it i am happy and proud to be part of an international project for the sole reason that i wrote both the stories and the script and dialogues.and add to that i am also the co-producer for both the episodes.unlike acting the burden of producing is tenfold and i don't know if i will attempt something like this again for a long time.i am posting both the stories so you can review them.will write soon.thanks for the reviews and comments on kalyanam.

satish

MOHINI(THE UNDEAD)
                      ----------------------------------------------

The story is about Jayavarman and his friends who accompany him to his ancestral home to renovate and convert it into a resort  which is situated in a very dense forest.Jayavarman's friends are Raja an architect,sheela his fiancee and Ramya who is an expert in traditional arts.But when they reach there Raja unknowingly removes a nail which has been hammered into an evil looking scary tree.This innocent act unleashes a powerful spirit which had been locked into the tree for a very long time.Once unleashed the evil spirit mohini decides to kill everyone for she wants revenge against the people who were the cause of her death.The mohini taking the form of ramya seduces raja and asks him to go for a walk with her in the forest in the middle of the night.But once in the forest she changes into mohini and kills raja.
                       Jayavarman,sheela and ramya discover raja's body next day hanging from a tree and call the police who inform that some wild animal must have killed him.But selvam the housekeeper
informs jayavarman that this is the work of the mohini.He then goes to the nearby village and brings a very powerful witchdoctor who tells them thet he will help them.He then uses tantric rituls and locks the evil spirit into a doll and throws into a sacred fire.Peace finally returns to the forest and everybody is safe.Jayavarman decides against making his ancestral home into a resort and leaves it as it is and returns to the city.

THE RETURN
                                ------------------------

The story is about rajeev and his wife manju who are travelling to a hill station where rajeev grew up as a child.once they reach the house they realise that they have to stay there for a few days because the roads are blocked due to bad weather and landslides.But from the first day manju starts experiencing strange things like seeing photographs change positions,seeing somebody else's reflection in the mirror while bathing.she is not sure that she should ask rajeev about that but then one day a shopkeeper says that strange things have been happening in their house and that the people in the town avoid it.Finally when she asks rajeev about it, he says his stepmother died falling from the terrace.Manju realises that all the strange happenings around them is somehow connected to rajeev's stepmother.
                            Matters soon escalate and turn scary when one night rajeev wakes up and finds manju missing.Searching for her all over the house he reaches the terrace where he sees the ghost of his stepmother about to push manju from the terrace and kill her.He cries to her for mercy and only then it is revealed that it was actually rajeev who killed his stepmother 25 years back.Hearing his cries for mercy and confession the spirit forgives him,releases manju and goes in peace.

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Congratulations, Satish. Writing the stories and dialogues as well as acting in them and handling the production is quiet a feat. I shall remember to watch out for them when they are telecast here in Singapore.

Mohini has shades of that Jothika-Rajnikanth-Prabhu movie (can't remember the title). The main difference is that one of the protagonists actually dies. The ghost in the second story is strangely a magnanimous ghost which spares Rajeev's life though he was the one who in fact killed her. Presumably the stepmother was evil and the ghost has now repented after hearing Rajeev's complaint about her behaviour?

The ghost story has traditionally been a popular genre of Malay film in Malaysia/Singapore (since the black & white days). I've never seen any of them but I think they were appreciated for the chill factor, acting and production quality.

Edited by Bonheur - 24 April 2009 at 8:01am

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Welcome back...Satish, Thanks sending that PM......and will wait for our mail.

So you are a "Sagala Kalaa Vallavan" ha?  What a tallent..... as bonheir mentioned above....acting, writing story / script..and producing...all at one go.....ClapClap

Congrats and good luck once again....

@ To all the fans of Satish....( I am sure there are so many silent readers are viewing this pages...please come out of your shell and post your appreciation and questions to Satish)

Satish has promised to send some pictures to me....as soon as I get them..I will post here......Be on the look......
thanks

Edited by atina - 24 April 2009 at 8:40am

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
@ Spain:

I am opening another thread in other topics...."Missed IF and friends"

and I will be moving all the posts from here to there......( I mean your buddies saying hi to you)......

So it will be easy for Satish when he visits here to go thru the comments.....

Thanks

Edited by atina - 24 April 2009 at 8:40am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top