**From & To Satish **( New Pictures Pl see pg 163) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 201

Page 1
Page   of 201
Page 3 Page 201

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Hi Satish

Thank you for the nice message about the atheist.

I agree with your views  satish that in your industry the actors hardly have any say  . Yours is the best policy... just do the work given to you. But then it calls for lot of courrage....not to question things which we don't appreciate.

I have seen you in Anandham . I like your refined natural acting.  If possible always accept positive roles. [ I somehow don't like to see good actors in negative roles]. Hope you have a good role in Kalyanam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**From & To Satish **( New Pictures Pl see pg 163) (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum, Satish.

I hope to see your regular posts offering insights into the workings of the industry. I guess your approach is based on the dharma philosophy. You're an actor and you choose to excel in every role you've accepted and you won't turn serial critic or social reformer who hopes to use television as a medium for remoulding society. We readers shall compliment or criticise your acting but if we have an issue with the storyline, the themes and characterisation, we'll target the creative team, director and producers.

I do hope, nonetheless, that your character develops well and is multidimensional. Good luck.

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

News Flash
Seythigal Vaasipathu...
(picture credits: Sun TV..I mean the original pictureWink)

Satish will not be seen around until  25th or so as he is leaving to madurai to shoot for a singapore project. It is called "Incredible Ghost Tales" and is produced by Media Corp of Sinagapore. He says that he will  not have access to the internet during his stay in Madurai and also he  will be too busy with work . He promises to visit us when he gets back from Madurai. 

Have fun...!!!

Satish good luck to your new Singapore project.

Wow...Madurai....I have been there many times...beautiful villages.....come ack safe and share your experience with all os us.

See you after 25th of  this month buddy.

Edited by atina - 19 April 2009 at 12:17pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pictures yaar and moving this post.

Satish sir, guess we are all gona bug u here soon LOL

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

welcome Satish, its gr8 to see u in kalayanam serial...wish u all the bestThumbs Up Nice one about atheistSmile

thanks for the pictures and info Atina. nice try to with the sun tv newsThumbs UpLOL 

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
HI Satish

Nice to see you again after Muhuthram.  I don't watch Thirumathi Selvan, so I do not visit that thread.

Hope your role in Kalayanam is an extensive one.  Not how you were treated in Anandham.  All the best to you.

Like Bon mentioned, don't take it at heart, if we go after the Creative Heads. 

Take care

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Congrats on landing a Singapore project. I rarely watch Singapore TV and haven't really watched serials other than Anandham and now Kalyanam but will try to look out for Ghost Tales.

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Nice to know you are going international Satish .All the best  .Am sure you will excel in your new project too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top