**From & To Satish **( New Pictures Pl see pg 163)

Posted: 14 years ago
hi people,
                      I am happy to inform you that i have started work in kalayanam.i hope you keep the reviews and curses coming.i will try to do my best to give a good perfomance but the story is left to the gods of television.I play parthiban mohan rams son and  i am supposed to marry anandhi delhi kumars daughter.

satish

hi atina
                 thanks for keeping me updated with the going on.a big hi and welcome to all fans and viewers.india forums has been a reason fro me to wake up from bed when i was acting as deepak in muhurtham.many a depressing day was made better by your goodwill and comments.i have yet to forget the outpouring of grief and love shown when vaishnavi committed suicide.

love satish

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is atina adding this announcement into Satish's post. I have also moved all the other posts from this section (to and from Satish)

Hi Buddies

Since Satish is going to be more active in our IF πŸ‘πŸ‘( he has been always visiting us now and then) it is better to have a separate thread so that you all can communictae with him. The advantage of this thread for him is, he does not have to scroll page after page and week after threads whenever he comes here.πŸ˜›

So friends please post any comments about his acting and any questions to him here and please check this thread when ever you are here .It will be hard for an actor like Satish to visit us every day but it looks
like he is going to visit whenever he gets time. ( this is the same thing I did with Bandham team.....a separate thread fro them to talk to you all ) Hope to see more interaction between the members and Satish.

News Flash
Seythigal Vaasipathu...
(picture credits: Sun TV..I mean the original pictureπŸ˜‰)

Satish will not be seen around until  25th or so as he is leaving to madurai to shoot for a singapore project. It is called "Incredible Ghost Tales" and is produced by Media Corp of Sinagapore. He says that he will  not have access to the internet during his stay in Madurai and also he  will be too busy with work . He promises to visit us when he gets back from Madurai. 

Have fun...!!!

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
hai satish, happy to have you here. Yup waiting for you entry in this serial soon. All the best.
hi people,
                     thanks for posting my pics.gorgeous,i am neither gorgeous nor that goodlooking.all credit to the makeup and cameraman.i am not sure how the story is going to go as of now for there seems to be lots of twists planned to keep the viewers glued to the idiot box.i hope to do a decent job of the role i am playing.thanks for the welcome and wishes.hi atina keep me posted with all the latest happenings and if anyway i can contribute more to the forum.

lots of love
                                                                                 satish

p.s. hi caryn,rojapoo,bonheur and jagdu

You don't have to be this humble....giving credits to you make up man  dear.......hey you always look good buddy.

eVEN IN  Thirumathi Selvam, I like your character. What happend between your character and Nandini's.......after that you are no more there......will be back there soon Sathish?

Thanks for dropping by....buddy.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ofcourse I will keep updating IF stuff to you.....

Whenever I get time I try to post some pictures for all the serials..................But I do more picture posting for Bandham Serial......with which I started here in IF.

You will see more pictures in future too...ofcourse more of your gorgeous pics........πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Thanks for the pictures, Atina.
Off topic - Satish, what happened to you in Thirumathi Selvam?
Atina, thanks for the posting about Satish.

Satish, good work- I really liked the character and the way you portray Parthiban.

One good thing about Kalyanam is that it's moving pretty fast. That's better than most serials which drag on and on!
Hi,
                 I have no idea what happened to my role in thirumati selvam but i am sure it is coming back soon for that is the main track.we will have to wait and see.but honestly i don't worry much about what,why and how but just go ahead and do and act with what is given to me.i have learnt from this industry that expectations always lead to dissapointment.actors will be replaced,stories will change,serials will come to halt and no explaination will be given nor should be asked for.depressing but the truth.be well.

AN ATHEIST IN THE WOODS 

An atheist was
walking through the woods.

'What majestic trees!

'What powerful rivers!

'What beautiful animals!

He said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes
behind him.

He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him. 

He ran as fast as
he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear
was closing in on him..

He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer.

He tripped & fell on the ground.

He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of
him, reaching for him with his left paw & raising his right paw to
strike him. 

At that instant the Atheist cried out, 

'Oh my God!'

Time Stopped.

The bear froze.

The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky.

'You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don't exist and
even credit creation to cosmic accident.' 

'Do you expect me
to help you out of this predicament?

Am I to count you as a believer?

The atheist looked directly into the light, 'It would be hypocritical of me
to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could
make the BEAR a Christian'?

'Very well,' said the voice.

The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped
his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head & spoke: 

'Lord
bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ
our Lord, Amen..'

wow......that is a good one Sathish....

Yup I agree with you Sathish......about these serials and acting....

That is actually a good approach in this movie?Tv world.....
Hi Satish

Thank you for the nice message about the atheist.

I agree with your views  satish that in your industry the actors hardly have any say  . Yours is the best policy... just do the work given to you. But then it calls for lot of courrage....not to question things which we don't appreciate.

I have seen you in Anandham . I like your refined natural acting.  If possible always accept positive roles. [ I somehow don't like to see good actors in negative roles]. Hope you have a good role in Kalyanam.

Welcome to the forum, Satish.

I hope to see your regular posts offering insights into the workings of the industry. I guess your approach is based on the dharma philosophy. You're an actor and you choose to excel in every role you've accepted and you won't turn serial critic or social reformer who hopes to use television as a medium for remoulding society. We readers shall compliment or criticise your acting but if we have an issue with the storyline, the themes and characterisation, we'll target the creative team, director and producers.

I do hope, nonetheless, that your character develops well and is multidimensional. Good luck.