Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
am sooooooooooooo disappointed that sufi cudnt make it....i hope nauman wins now as i dont ;like kiri much....and i cant stand palak...i loved raghu's lashing out on palak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat an episode it was! (Page 2)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
what?what happened today??? did not see the epi yet:(
but saw that leaked vid about palak and raghu on top of his voice. seriously felt bad when watched.ok we have seen loads about her but then when a person gets chided that way publicly and more over infront of cameras thats shattering for that person. though dont know the exact havent formed any view yet!

bhagambhag

Groupbie

bhagambhag

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Raghu's treatment of Palak was awesome .

Kiri being brought back, that was something!

Sufi 's exit was heartbreaking.

And Natasha again managed to complete the task.

That girl is the most Roadie material I have seen, she's got more spunk than Nauman, just  lesser luck than him and that weasel called Palak!

Oh why didn't Palak choke on her own bile and die?  Cry

roshaaan

IF-Sizzlerz

roshaaan

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
i didnt watch full ep

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen whole episode...but till whatever i saw right now...i loved it!! I loved how raghu totally bashed palak!! I am getting internal happiness!LOLLOLLOL

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I loved the episode today. I was supporting Kiri from the begining, when Sufi came back and beat Kiri, I started to support Sufi. Kiri did exceedingly well today. Though during the voting I was not sure that Kiri would make it. Looking forward for the next episode.

___fanaa4u___

Goldie

___fanaa4u___

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ams02

It was so disheartening when Sufi fell down....he said he needed the money for some treatment....but doesn't mtv give him free treatment?coz he got injured in the show!

I so agree, so unfair! He got injured on the show therefore they should pay for his treatment! that is so slack! I have no interest left in the show anymore, Sufi was my favourite and out of Kiri, Palak n Nuaman no one deserves to win! I dont care who wins! Hopefully Palak wins and Raghu sees sense about what stupid format he has...and who deserved to win! This is crap!
i hate this Cry

naj7

Goldie

naj7

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I have the gut feeling that Raghu changed the Finale in the last moment..

Mayb the results were really leaked.. he changed it..

They are saying in the beg. of yest epi that after 3mnths of the semi finals they r shooting the finals...

its all scripted .. really...

but yes, the episode was good .. how palak got blasted by Raghu.. that was good..

When Raghu asked Palak who wud u like to beat from Tamana / Bobby, wen she said Tammy, i thought that he wud give tammy a chance to beat Palak in a task to claim her place...

but still it was in all a good episode.. Now i think that Kiri will win the Show .. not nauman..

Edited by adco - 19 April 2009 at 11:19pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top