Vidyaa

IF-Dazzler

Vidyaa

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Delhi DareDevilsBig smileBig smileBig smile

Yiippppeeee

They won by 10 wkts....

Well played by both the teams !

For the DD , the overs were reduced to 6 , and the target was 54.....due to Bad Weather...

VidyaSmile

Edited by Vidyaa - 19 April 2009 at 8:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And The Winner Is......(19.04.09) -Part 1" in DLF IPL 2011 Season forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I missed out on Punjab's batting, but yeah this game wasn't that competitive due to rain.... but DD did very well........ viru n gambhir did great.......

kudos to both teams.......now eagerly waiting for the next game....

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Rain spoil d match.. not so happy... let's see wat happend to Kalkata niteriders..!!Big smile

Vidyaa

IF-Dazzler

Vidyaa

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightangel

Rain spoil d match.. not so happy... let's see wat happend to Kalkata niteriders..!!Big smile

KKR aren't doing well at all.....Ouch

Lets see....Hope they cop up soon enough......ConfusedConfused

VidyaSmile

-shehzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-shehzaadi-

SRGMP L'il Champs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I wish they played a full game...but congrats to the DDs....anyways, that's my 3rd prediction gone wrong haha! (and I'm pretty sure my 4th prediction will also LOLzzzzz)...I had predicted that CSK, RR, KIV and KKR would each win their games this weekend...I feel soooooo dumbLOLLOLLOL

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehzaadi91

I wish they played a full game...but congrats to the DDs....anyways, that's my 3rd prediction gone wrong haha! (and I'm pretty sure my 4th prediction will also LOLzzzzz)...I had predicted that CSK, RR, KIV and KKR would each win their games this weekend...I feel soooooo dumbLOLLOLLOL

Shehzaadi, i had predicted the same yaar Confused..... i thought all of the finalists/ semi finalists would win, but the opposite happened LOLLOLLOL.....

-shehzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-shehzaadi-

SRGMP L'il Champs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Originally posted by shehzaadi91

Shehzaadi, i had predicted the same yaar Confused..... i thought all of the finalists/ semi finalists would win, but the opposite happened LOLLOLLOL.....

hehehe chalo I'm not alone at leastLOL seriously, each game was a shocker!LOL but nevertheless I'm happy for all the winning teamsSmile...I'm pretty neutral this year....but still, predictions ki to waat lag gayi!ROFL

friends_rock

IF-Sizzlerz

friends_rock

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
i so wanted punjab to win

lolz preity shipla SKR..their team lost

Post Reply New Post

Go to top