Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

In Lieu of Mangesh should not (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainshineDiva

There's a limit to how many times the same contestants should come and go from the show. Beyond which the process of elimination loses all meaning.

very true and besides in the end only one will win....so why create this mess??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Lieu of Mangesh should not (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjalibc

Goldie

anjalibc

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chutneyx4404

Bhavna and Vrushali are good dancers, agreed. But if janta didn't vote for them then, they aren't going to vote for them again.  I mean, they wouldn't win even if they came back.  Same goes for Paulson, because he did come back for Wildcard round, but people didn't vote for him.  So if they try to bring him back again, he's still not going to get votes.  Honestly, I think wildcard is ineffective when it comes to public voting.

No it is not like that. Bhavna and Vrushali did not go out bec Janata did not like them . It is bec too many choices were there and on that particular  day some one else danced better. Now it would be only between 4 dancers and so possiblity of getting and entry.

anjalibc

Goldie

anjalibc

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tamedtempest

Originally posted by RainshineDiva

There's a limit to how many times the same contestants should come and go from the show. Beyond which the process of elimination loses all meaning.

very true and besides in the end only one will win....so why create this mess??

NO NOTHING LIKE THAT. It is only because two contestants were retired hurt and so in lieu of them it is necessary only amongst the eliminated ones to bring rather than fresh ones as they would take time to pick up and that would be unfair. It is always from the top people to choose and nothing mess etc. , no process of elimination loosing meaning as two were unfit and hence two vacancies got created.

kumkum_fan84

kumkum_fan84

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
The Judges did manipulate Star VOI 2 last time when they brought back eliminated contestants, I think it was after Vipul was eliminated.

And about public voting ,it is quite clear when public doesn't vote for the first time , usually they don't vote for them the second time also  ( (exception Prachi Desai ) . Remember all the hoopla which was created after Toshi's elimination in Star VOI 1 , But what happened when he was brought back in the wild card, he was still eliminated after few episodes at the place four.And when I see him doing well with his ambition, I get hope that Vrushali will also do well in her future. It is nice to win the contest, but if they don't win , it is not the end of th world either. Only an exposure is enough and then adding their talents , these people can go a long way if the right oportunity comes their way.

I don't think these purohit sisters would continue for too long either in this contest,( If Mithunda didn't play his card, Khushboo would have been out too this week ) Altho khushboo has" Actress "written all over her face, she is going to make it.....Somewhere...Sometime soon... Bhanvna I am not too sure about, but I always found her more talented than Khushboo. Bhavna was mindblowing in the Dance competition with Hussain.

Rest I think , zee is already playing a game and trying to woo votes for Salman, just like Star wooed the audience for Ravi by creating the sensation with that " GIRL FRIEND " of his who went over board week after week in every episode....Zee is doing this, but with little more class and by involving very Cultured family of Salman..

I have nothing against Salman, actually to think back , I was all for him and his other two friends from the first audition, but all this pre-decided Drama is turning me off against him. Even if he performs brilliantly, somewhere in mind I am completely tuned off to his performances....

So here are my two cents....

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chutneyx4404

Bhavna and Vrushali are good dancers, agreed. But if janta didn't vote for them then, they aren't going to vote for them again.  I mean, they wouldn't win even if they came back.  Same goes for Paulson, because he did come back for Wildcard round, but people didn't vote for him.  So if they try to bring him back again, he's still not going to get votes.  Honestly, I think wildcard is ineffective when it comes to public voting.

I don't agree with that, have you seen how many topics have been opened and how much people miss Vrushali after her elimination. There wasn't that much appreciation when she was there than when she left, so if we have such a dancer back on show, people will surely vote for her to keep her in. We know the value of something when it is not in our reach.

Mister.K.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RainshineDiva

RainshineDiva

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
whether or not we miss vrushali or not (and trust me i do, i loved her dance) we can't be unfair to Prince, Mayuresh, Sunita, Siddesh, Salman, Khushboo, Alisha and Jai.

They have also been giving their all to this show, and their chances should not be affected based on mere audience whims.

There's a limit to how many times someone can come and go...

I know you all want to see this show go on for the longer term, but to everything in life, there is a limit.

So we have to be both:
1. Fair
2. Realistic

Cheers!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top