Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

In Lieu of Mangesh should not

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anjalibc

Goldie

anjalibc

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:08am | IP Logged
one eliminated contestant be brought in. If Mithunda said Retired injured , like in cricket but they get someone else  to play , isn't it. Then why not bring back Vrushali or Bhavna. They both were really good.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Lieu of Mangesh should not" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I've been tryna figure that out myself actually. It doesn't make sense at all cos i'm sure it's scheduled to finish on a certain date so how can they just take 2 out? Wouldn't that screw up the scheduled timetable?

and I doubt they're gonna bring back another wild card :(

rangeela_bakait

rangeela_bakait

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalibc

one eliminated contestant be brought in. If Mithunda said Retired injured , like in cricket but they get someone else  to play , isn't it. Then why not bring back Vrushali or Bhavna. They both were really good.

or tanvi. she was another cutie. in time she might even learn to dance.LOL

RainshineDiva

RainshineDiva

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
It's only fair to bring back Paulson - because he was also a retired injured person in a sense.

The others are out because of the janta's votes, as much as it is sad to see good talent go, that's the reality.

Whatever action the channel takes, they have to be very fair in how they tackle this matter... cos it's affecting someone's life.

anjalibc

Goldie

anjalibc

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainshineDiva

It's only fair to bring back Paulson - because he was also a retired injured person in a sense.

The others are out because of the janta's votes, as much as it is sad to see good talent go, that's the reality.

Whatever action the channel takes, they have to be very fair in how they tackle this matter... cos it's affecting someone's life.

Right. But Paulson was also like Mangesh unfit. So no question of him returning , unless the doctors declares him  fit . So good you pointed out actually they should bring back two person from the eliminated ones as the voting is not always genuine . So give them another chance to woo the public . It should be decided by the public only from atleast 4 eliminated ones with a dance competition. Not like last time Mithunda choose Sunita with a fear or threatening from Assam may be.

Anyway, can anyone please take up the matter with Zee as the show is really doing fine and should not end soon with two unfit contestants being out.

Edited by anjalibc - 19 April 2009 at 7:46am

chutneyx4404

chutneyx4404

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Bhavna and Vrushali are good dancers, agreed. But if janta didn't vote for them then, they aren't going to vote for them again.  I mean, they wouldn't win even if they came back.  Same goes for Paulson, because he did come back for Wildcard round, but people didn't vote for him.  So if they try to bring him back again, he's still not going to get votes.  Honestly, I think wildcard is ineffective when it comes to public voting.

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chutneyx4404

Bhavna and Vrushali are good dancers, agreed. But if janta didn't vote for them then, they aren't going to vote for them again.  I mean, they wouldn't win even if they came back.  Same goes for Paulson, because he did come back for Wildcard round, but people didn't vote for him.  So if they try to bring him back again, he's still not going to get votes.  Honestly, I think wildcard is ineffective when it comes to public voting.

I used to think the same till wild card contestant prachi desai came back and won JDJ2Ouch

RainshineDiva

RainshineDiva

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
There's a limit to how many times the same contestants should come and go from the show. Beyond which the process of elimination loses all meaning.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top