MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

The "EPIC" Finale...

Ihab thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Roadies Finale has never ever been such hyped like this. Roadies 6.0 finale is being called the "Greatest" moment in history of Roadies. Raghu described it as "Epic". Debbie described it as great, shocking and something "which she has never ever seen before in Roadies". This much hype? I dont recal seeing this much hype for Roadies 5.0 or 4.0. Infact, they werent hyped at all. Maybe because Roadies crew already knew how the finale for both the version "Suck-ed" and thats why didnt hype it. But this time, its different. For weeks, Raghu has been talkign about the Road to "Epic" finale.

IMO, This finale can be damn good. The two finalists are Nauman and Palak. Nauman is a fan favorite, who along with Sufi, has been rumoured to win the Roadies 6.0 and the other finalist is Palak - arguably the most hatred Roadie in the history of this show. But, there is a twist. And supposedly, one of the 13 voted out Roadies, will get a shot at the title of Roadies 6.0. And it wont come easy it seems. There will be tasks to figure out who will be the third Roadie to challenge Nauman and Palak in the finale. For 95% people, the name which will come to mind will be Sufi. Obviusly. He has been rumoured to win the show for almost 2 months now. His communities on orkut and Facebook shout that he is the Champion of the Roadies 6.0.  
But there are few things which are bothering me.
1.) Roadies 5.0 winner was out on the internet before the auditions were completed. Raghu is a clever man, he learns from his mistakes. I have a feeling he deliberately spread the rumours about Nauman or Sufi winning the show.
2.) Also, apparently, Roadies 6.0 finale was shot after four month break. Infact, it was recently shot it seems. So, it is not possible that the winner was decided four months prior to finale. This means that Sufi or Nauman were just rumoured to win, havent actually won the show.
3.) There is another thing however, Every report which said that either Nauman or Sufi won the show stated one thing :- That Nauman, Sufi and Palak will be the last finalists. Now we know that Palak and Nauman have been the finalists and Sufi is rumoured to be the Roadie who will get the shot at the title. So could the rumour of either Sufi or nauman be true?

There is big time speculation, anticipation, hype, excitement about this time's finale. I just hope like hell that it isnt a let down. I would hate Raghu for hyping the finale so much and then disappointing us with a cheap finale. But I am really excited about the finale as this time, the winner will be decided by TASKS which is a new thing as every year, winners were decided through "shitty" way.
I am real excited because I have a feeling in my gut that Sufi might turn out to be the dark horse and go on to win the title. I am supporting him.

What about you guys? Please, no diplomatic answers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah sooooooooooooooooo much excited for d finals n yeah idon't want it 2 b a let down the final should b as much cool as we r expecting it 2 b .......n it will be d best final ever if naumi will win if will b a veryyyy gud final if sufi will win it will b d worst final ever if palak will win
Ihab thumbnail
Dont worry. I am 99.99% sure that Palak wont win the show. had Palak won the show, Debbie and Raghu wouldnt call the finale great, exciting and EPIC. They also called it "shocking", dont forget about that. When "Shocking" comes into the picture, it is something that the audience isnt expecting (Leaving aside internet audience who knows the rumours). And one thing which comes to mind is .. Sufi winning it...
Ams02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The most deserving among the three is SUFI!Never did he back out,he showed the true spirit of a roadie!
So it'll be great if Sufi wins it!But it'll be a terror if palak wins it!
Ihab thumbnail
2 hours left for the Finale part 1. Hopefully, the finale is worth all the hype.

I am cheering for Sufi.
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ihab

Dont worry. I am 99.99% sure that Palak wont win the show. had Palak won the show, Debbie and Raghu wouldnt call the finale great, exciting and EPIC. They also called it "shocking", dont forget about that. When "Shocking" comes into the picture, it is something that the audience isnt expecting (Leaving aside internet audience who knows the rumours). And one thing which comes to mind is .. Sufi winning it...

noo yar if sufi is d winner then it is not tht much shocking for raghu 2 cuz raghu knows tht every one is thinking sufi is d winner remember in his blog he said tht sufi's elimination is a slap on those peoplz faces who thinks tht they knows everything tht sufi is d winner n blah blah blah...
well just 2 more hours n after tht at least we will get sum idea tht who is going 2 win n who is not never felt soooo much excited for any finale
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

sufi is out😭. kiri is the new finalist

i am feeling very sad. sufi didnt even complete the task
Ihab thumbnail
Never have I felt so upset over a TV show. I was almost in tears looking at the way Sufi broke down after failing to complete the task.

So many people had expectations from Sufi. Even the way Rannvijay was telling Sufi to be calm and all before starting the task. Almost all the roadies thought Sufi would win the task. Its a sad thing. He made a mistake and put his foot into nothing...
Originally posted by: Ihab

Never have I felt so upset over a TV show. I was almost in tears looking at the way Sufi broke down after failing to complete the task.

So many people had expectations from Sufi. Even the way Rannvijay was telling Sufi to be calm and all before starting the task. Almost all the roadies thought Sufi would win the task. Its a sad thing. He made a mistake and put his foot into nothing...

I cant believe they didnt pay for his treatment! The finale was 3 months later and I was shocked to hear that his foot is still not good enough! Yesterday was a really bad day Sufi because of his foot didnt make it to the final 2 of Roadies and at the same time while watching the IPL, Brett Lee didnt make it to the team because of his foot!
OMG! My favourites relle need to do something about their feet! I am so upset for Sufi! 😭
xerex thumbnail
How many chances Sufi needs ?

Enough is enough......time to move on......and i don't like people who start crying after every failure......Sufi needs to grow up