Jyoti

!*!Discussion about Jyoti - Brij - Sushma Here!*! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
The Revelation

Jyoti finally tells Pankaj everything she's been hiding for a year, on their anniversary...

Edited by Vrisha - 30 December 2009 at 2:08am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!*!Discussion about Jyoti - Brij - Sushma Here!*! (Page 4)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
DancingPankaj confronts Brij!!!Dancing

Pankaj reads Brij the riot act, before throwing him out of the house for good!!! ClapClapClap
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Sushma's meeting w/ Brij

...culminating in her dousing herself in kerosine, and faking an attempt by him to kill her

Edited by Vrisha - 20 January 2010 at 6:14pm

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
DancingDancingDancingDancingFINALLY, Brij ARRESTED!!!DancingDancingDancingDancing

DancingDancingDancingDancingHopefully, this is the end of the Brij saga!!!DancingDancingDancingDancing

Edited by Vrisha - 23 January 2010 at 7:30am

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
DancingROFL Brij gets a dose of... ROFLDancing
Today's scene involving Brij and another girl was just waaaayyyy toooooooo good!!! Dancing At first, I despaired that another innocent girl was on her way to falling for him the way Sushma did, but she turned out to be yet another player LOLLOLLOL  She gives Brij the spiel of how she prayed for him while he was in jail (I was Dead - you're still attracted to him despite him being in jail? Shocked).  Then her boyfriend is @ the door, and she hushes him up, telling him that this guy (Brij) was a rich guy worth looting ROFL)

Brij happened to be standing right behind her and went on a tirade of his own.  But this part was my favorite - she just gave him the 'You're one to speak' routine - pointing out how he had used his wife, and did everything he did for money.  Most priceless remark of Brij was telling her that her only loyalty was to money - something that he himself admitted to Bhairavi yesterday.  He then offers her some cash in contempt, and she takes it!!!
ROFLROFLROFL

I just loved how someone cheated on Brij and confronted him back on it, when he turned on her.  Honey, whoever you are, you did well - take as much cash you can from Brij and spend it on yourself and your real bf.

I like what Brij has been doing lately - looting Bhairavi - but nonetheless, I'm only too happy to see him get cheated by girls like this one.  After Bhairavi is done, I hope that he too hits dirt.

Edited by Vrisha - 27 April 2010 at 12:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sundara

sundara

Groupbie

sundara

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Haven't we seen enough of Sushma getting injured? first it was Brij abusing her violently, then the car accident whilst running from her classmates, now the lorry?? 

And who on planet earth turns and stares at a lorry driver rather than running a few steps away to save her life?  LOL 

I wonder how she is even capable of carrying a baby if she had gone through all this trauma...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top