Jyoti

!*!Discussion about Jyoti - Brij - Sushma Here!*! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
what i want is brij spits out plying hard with jyothi but couldnt get thru her.. and he found sushma much more easire target.. that will clear that girl's all senses..i think...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!*!Discussion about Jyoti - Brij - Sushma Here!*! (Page 2)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
PartySushma's pathetic life about to be discoveredParty

According to the latest NDTV Imagine promo, on August 3rd, Sushma's secret will come to light w/ Deepu discovering it, and it shows him contacting Jyoti, and Jyoti on the phone worried.

This looks far fetched.  What I think might happen is Deepu confiding this in Padma & KK, and convincing them to take Sushma back, out of the clutches of Brij.  Of course, Padma will readily agree.  I don't know what KK will do, particularly as long as Sushma doesn't break w/ Brij herself - until that happens, he'll tell Deepu that if Sushma is separated from Brij by any of them, she'll blame Jyoti, and not realize her own predicament is that of her own doing, and he's not willing to take any of that (and he'd be right about it).

What I think KK should do, in the event Sushma repents and wants back, is:
  1. Bind Padma to a commitment that she absolutely won't interact w/ Sudha, and KK will return the favor for Sushma;  that way, Padma doesn't get to ask Sudha anything on Devika and her escapades w/ Uday, while KK doesn't run Sushma through what she has done to Jyoti & Sudha, and just gives her the cold shoulder treatment.  Dadi, however, would be free to put Sushma on the guilt trip that KK can't under such a rule
  2. Make Sushma start doing the household chores that Sudha normally does, and ban her from seeing any guys, period.  All that worrying about how to support the family - make her do it.  Although I'm sure that KK won't allow Sushma to ever tend to him the way he was by Jyoti & Sudha.  In which case, maybe when Deepu gets married, he can have the new bahu (say, Panchi) do that part of the job
One thing - in the case of Sudha, I want that her secret be safe w/ her until she figures it out herself, and determines how to disclose it to KK & Uday.  In case of Sushma, I want her secret to be blown to the family, but her to be taken back only after she herself has broken up w/ Brij.  Not before, and certainly her family should not try to accelarate that process.  Once she herself wants back, then she should be made to repent, and pay for what she has done at home.

Party time!!!
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patel

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I'm seeing a lot of posts about Sushma or Brij exposing Jyoti, or Jyoti's expulsion being triggered by this being discovered.

For this, I don't think that even Sushma's or Brij's presence is even necessary.  In fact, given that Sushma is now in Thakkar's clutches again, she risks this time getting killed, given that she now knows too much about him, and if he has more victims like her, then he just can't afford to keep her alive.  Brij too may survive if he pays off his debtors, but if he doesn't, they'll simply hunt him down.

What I do see happening is that since Deepu & Jyoti are trying to salvage Sushma keeping both their families in the dark, when this comes to light, either  due to Brij or Sushma exposing them, or their own activities giving them away, then both the Sharmas and the Vashisths will turn against them.  KK, Padma  & Dadi will be furious w/ particularly Deepu and also Jyoti about them not being informed about Sushma, while if Pankaj discovers that Jyoti had a sister whose existence she concealed from him but whom she was trying to at the same time help, he'd be pissed as well.  It would have been one thing had Jyoti completely disowned Sushma - in that case, she would have had some justification of not telling Pankaj about him.  But by doing both - trying to help Sushma while keeping her existance a secret, she's only digging her own grave.

That's why Jyoti needs to bail out of this now.  Not find out how Sushma got her money, but take Sushma's own demands seriously and take herself out of her life.  Her marriage is not something worth sacrificing even for Sushma's life, let alone well being.  Jyoti should tell both Deepu & Padma this, and tell Deepu to take  Sushma's problems to Padma, not to her, and tell Padma not to bother her.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Ermm How bad can Sushma really be? Ermm

In Friday 14th Aug episode, they showed Sushma in front of a laptop struggling to draft a letter for Thakkar.  She was struggling w/ the spelling of 'regarding', and wondering how to proceed, when of course, Thakkar came on to her.

Now, how real is this?  I too passed class 9, granted years ago, and even then, we knew how to write letters, and how to spell words such as 'regarding'.  Also, kids, particularly school going kids, tend to be very proficient w/ computers, and it doesn't take much to figure out that if one misspells a word, then it would have a red underline below it, and that there also exists auto-correct, where if one selects that option for such an option, even future accidental typos would be fixed.  Yet, here she is, struggling w/ something this basic?  Something tells me her level is not even 7th grade, although she puts on all the airs of being a mature woman as a result of being married.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
In the August 24-25 episodes, when they are both doing their Ganesh pujas, Sushma was expecting her mom to come, and disappointed that she didn't.

But unlike Jyoti, in whose case cm invited the whole family, would Sushma have done it?  Yeah, she'd have welcomed Padma, Deepu, KK and Dadi, but would she have tolerated Sudha?  The last time she insulted Sudha as Jyoti's chamcha - what did she expect now?  That Sudha, and maybe KK and Dadi, go and be Jyoti's guest, while Padma and Deepu come to hers?

But I'll bet that after the well deserved insult she bore, Padma probably regrets going to Jyoti's instead of Sushma's place, where she'd probably think that Brij respects her, unlike Jyoti's folks.  I do hope that in future, she opts for Sushma instead.  Brij knows how to conceal his contempt for her family a lot better.

Also, at a level, I felt slightly sorry for Sushma doing her puja alone, w/ nobody for company, although that evaporated when she was praying for Jyoti to suffer, and threatening Ganesh (who does she think she is - Mahadev?).  But doesn't Brij have his own family?   What's the deal w/ him?  Had he stayed faithful to Jyoti, wouldn't he have been under pressure sometime to reveal his own family?  Also, is he an athiest - the way he refuses to participate in the puja, and came up w/ that stupid cliche - na paap, na puniya, bare hei rupiyah.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
The latest promo shows Sushma giving Brij the 'good news' that she's about to become a mother, and Brij responding angrily, asking her to abort the baby.

To an extent, I agree w/ Brij.  Looking at it a bit from his pov - something I don't normally do - here is Sushma, who can do nothing to help him financially, not even dance, and instead of being a zero liability, she's now bringing in a new source of expenses.  So to  an extent, I don't blame him for not responding happily.  However, he has only himself to blame for this - it was he who pulled out Sushma from school, sabotaged her exams and saw to it that she didn't progress.  Also, if he didn't want her pregnant, he should have thought about that before he either forced himself on her, or  pimped her to Thakkar.  And it's too much to expect him to accept any baby of Sushma's as his, so the question of whether Sushma's foetus is Brij's or Thakkar's would be relevant.  But what does Brij think - people can have sex w/ Sushma, and she'll never get pregnant?

Last time, Sushma aborted it for izzat, since she was scared of being exposed.  This time, instead of leaving Brij, if she goes w/ an abortion, then it's obvious that she is a gone case.

One twist to this serial could be Sushma dying of complications either related to the pregnancy, or an abortion if she chooses that route.  And unlike Sudha, who was suffering from a condition, what Sushma has done here is disgraceful, so Jyoti should avoid rewarding her for being a prostitute, since she has her family izzat to think of.  Not to mention that unlike Sudha again, Pankaj doesn't know a thing about this.

I  think if Sushma dies, that's what will provoke Brij to then try and get Jyoti back, and hence the future complications.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I'm thrilled - first, Sushma can't exactly enjoy the dandia, and faints, and next, while she's recovering, a neighbor comes and tells her that her home is being repossessed.

Whatever happened to that Rs50k for which she's now pregnant?

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Relish the sight of Sushma working as a maid in Jyoti's place:

Sure, there is that wanton scene of Bairavi insulting Jyoti for being responsible for Ratan's hire, even though it came from her own trusted Longshree, who used to insult Jyoti.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top