Twilight

Green Day wants Robert

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged

In an interview with Spinner.com, frontman Billie Joe Armstrong talked about the new album, what he thinks of right-wing conservatives, his love for Robert Pattinson and the two things he'll never, ever do.

Who would you want to play Christian and Gloria if this were given a big screen adaptation?

The girl that played in 'Juno' [Ellen Page] — I think she could be Gloria. The song 'East Jesus Nowhere' — I got the title from 'Juno.' There was that one part where the mother goes, "Why are you driving out in East Jesus Nowhere to go hang out with that couple." And it was like, "Oh my god, I've heard of Bumf— Egypt, but East Jesus Nowhere? That's amazing."

And Christian, I'm gonna say maybe that kid in 'Twilight' [Robert Pattinson]. He's a good actor. There's still more to come with that kid.

There's definitely "more to come with that kid". You got that right. ;]

Thats the only mention of Rob, but if you'd like to read the entire interview, go here.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Green Day wants Robert" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 5:13am | IP Logged
ummm....even we want him....
isme kya badi baat hai???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top