Page   of 2

sukh

IF-Rockerz

sukh

Posted: 26 October 2005 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolgal_anisha

wooooohoooo priya di u havent left nething fr others to ask LOL LOL LOL

now all im left wid to say is

hi sukh how r u Smile    i,m doing fine right now. hope that u r doing fine too. looking forward to ur questions. take care...     (maybe i can think of something later ive got a whole week to think newayz Wink )

~luv u hamesha anisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Member of the week-- Sukh (Page 2)" in Kasshish (Kashish) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sukh

IF-Rockerz

sukh

Posted: 26 October 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluepink

thanks sukh for your wonderful replies.

few more...

1. who are your friends on IF? have you met anyone?..this is tough one but let me try. honestly the all of members r my friends here but if u insis let me try..( plz don,t get mad at me i love u all...so machhhhh Embarrassed)ok pretty much from jjkn section everybody loves me so i m. second... its dearst sree,Princess, priya.nair, Ms. Bholi Bhali, memsaab,lashforever,twine,bluepink & lots more.

2. do you drink?  yes of course but only pepsi,coke,mano juice...LOLWink
3. who is your fav. hollywood actor?       i like few of them.BRUCE WILLIS,,.Halle Berry,tom cruz there r some more but i don,t remember their names. sorryEmbarrassed

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
hi sukh,

thanks for answering our questions. you are a sweety Hug. now that kasshish has ended, you are the last member of the week. we only could have two MOTW. nice knowing you.

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 30 October 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
congrats sukh di...lovely answers...hope to see you on another forum after kashish ends. Smile

sukh

IF-Rockerz

sukh

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Wink sure guys i,m here always for u guys. I F is my second home u see.I love u all. thax a bunch to u blue pink,jas, priya & all of u. Hug

Edited by sukh - 31 October 2005 at 1:16pm

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged
sukh congratz each n every friend i have on i-f is speacial 2 me the reason why sukh is my friend well bcoz she was 1 of the 1st ppl i met on i-f she is always there n has time 4 every1 n i feel very lucky 2 have a friend like her Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top