Celebrity Fan Clubs

<<ANGEL JUHI PARMAR-SHROFF>> FAN CLUB (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
hi

afreen thanks for sachin's tb article

surakshita and aimen i too am thrilled to know reg sachin;'s show

so happy that both jusachin have they individual shows

aimen will surely try to find you that svoi video of ju shaan

norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<<ANGEL JUHI PARMAR-SHROFF>> FAN CLUB (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
hi

cmbm epsiode was toooo gooood this week

Ju looked breathtakingly gorgoeus, esp her hair

yeah naz she spoke in different language and was superb, She is an allrounder

loved ju kapil chemistry

interesting twist with the new jodi entry

waiting for next week now

hope next week they dont have the credits in tne begining

diidnt like that

norzar

Edited by norzar - 20 April 2009 at 1:13pm

maureen100001

Goldie

maureen100001

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Ha ha Amy main bhi excited hoon Sachin ko Dulhaan mein Doctor ki Character mein dekh kar..ab tum bhi sara jaake tumhari mail box dekho, shayad tumhara appointment letter mailbox main hoga. Dekho jab tum Creative head banneke baath hame boolna math okLOLLOL

yaar I really want to join this Star club but my previous user and the PW doesn't work there.Confused This is what I hate abt the initial stage..It gets to my nerve when they say 'Try using another ID' blah blah Should take one whole day and somehow join...

Maheen yaara mujhe hindi reading aatha nahi...wonder what she has said in that article. Surakshita this is why I tell u that u r a walking talking Library. Evn Juhi herself might not be having these pics and articles with her...

NazNgs

IF-Dazzler

NazNgs

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Hey alll

Check out Sachin in Dulhan..it was mentioned today in SBS today epi

I loooovvvveee his look with glasses..uffff what a handsome neuro surgeon
and he is soooo hot with the glasses and all..
LOLLOL lakta hain mujhe soon apni treatment bhi karwana parega...
haiiiii Divya is soooo lucky itna hot neuro surgeon..

Sachin is totally gonne rock and kya hot doc hai Sachin..

*ahem ahem* mera matlab Sachin Jiju....Big smileLOL

Naz

NazNgs

IF-Dazzler

NazNgs

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys

here is an old interv i found of Juhi....Its soooo cute
i love reading her old intv...

Pickled pink
Juhi Parmar on pickles and more

Juhi Parmar Juhi Kumkum Parmar is now a house-hold name thanks to Kumkum. For a TV star it can't get better and bigger than this.

Shaaditimes catches up with Juhi to know what's on her platter.

Feeling pick-lish?
I love food and can never go for a diet. It is more than a necessity for me as I enjoy different types of food. I especially relish junk food which is fattening. I believe that you get only one life to do what you want so why cut down on something you love so much? Yes, you should maintain yourself but for that do everything you can except dieting. My favourite fast foods are
Bhelpuri and Mac Donald's burger with extra cheese and cold coffee. I love Chinese and Italian foods and my favourite is pasta. I do not have a sweet tooth and only savour them during festivals or occasions. I love hot and spicy food. Green chillies and achars  are a must with my meals. If I have 10 kinds of pickles before me I will make sure that I will taste all 10 of them. I like all types of Indian food, especially fried pomfret.

Water woes
I do not like fruits much and often forget to have water. I know its bad but sometimes I even forget that there is something called 'water' in the dictionary! I have asked a boy to come up with a glass of water every 1 hour during the shoot so that I have it.

Coffee break
I like to go out for food occasionally for a change. I mostly go out with my friends and this happens quite often - at least 3-4 times a week. I carry home cooked food on my sets. All my friends are coffee lovers so mostly I hang out with my friends at Cafe Coffee Day and Barista. Also sometimes I drop in at Ruby Tuesday with my friends after shopping.

Cook book
I am a decent cook and can cook most of the dishes. I used to watch my mom cook when I was at home and so it came naturally to me. In Mumbai when I could not find a good cook I was bound to cook for myself at night because I was tired of ordering food from outside. I don't follow any rule book while cooking. I just follow my senses. My specialties are
mushroom soup and chicken masala.

Parmar's Special Mushroom Soup

Ingredients:
Butter 2 tbsp
Maida 1 cup
Milk 1/2 cup
Mushrooms 1 cup
Salt & Pepper to taste

Process:
Heat butter in a pan
Add maida to it saute till it turns brown.
Then add milk to it.
Cut mushrooms in whatever shape you want and add to it
After some time add loads of water and let it cook in low flame
Add salt and pepper
When it comes to boil, again sim the burner
This process is repeated till it becomes a little thick and brownish

Your yummy mushroom soup is ready!

By God's grace
God is kind to me that I have always had a slim frame. I never had to do any exercise to be in shape and that has made me a lazy bum. I hate going to gyms and getting up early in the morning for a walk. Till now the only form of exercise has been dance practice before stage shows or at parties. I love dancing and had learnt Western dance in school days in Jaipur. But I know that exercise keeps you fit and everyone should practice it at least 2-3 days a week. It makes you feel good about yourself and helps you to fit into the best clothes. Now I am thinking of starting some kind of fitness training because I know that God may not always be so kind.

Mirror effect
I think my eyes make me attractive. If I could change something I wish my ears were a little inside. I wish I could have a fabulous figure like Shilpa Shetty.

Date trap
That's a secret...so keep guessing. I don't want to disclose where I would love to go with him.

Casual beauty
I am very bad with beauty tipsbecause I am very careless and don't follow any proper regime. Most of the time I have to wear heavy make up so whenever I am not shooting I avoid make up and let my skin breathe. Like any other regular person I take care to clean my face before sleep and apply moisturiser. For my hair I oil it regularly and wash it twice a day.

Daily cuppa

Morning
1 cup tea. I rarely go for tea in the evening. I like coffee but try to avoid it as it is not good for health.

Breakfast
Eggs (boiled / omlette)
Sprouts / Toasts

Lunch
Subzi , roti , salads. I don't count my rotis .

Snacks
I carry an apple for back up. But mostly I have food on sets like popcorns, samosas  and idlis

Dinner
Roti , sabzi . I avoid rice.

Im not quite sure from when this article is..it should be around 2004-2005
Naz

Edited by NazNgs - 20 April 2009 at 5:09pm

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks afreen for the tb link me too dont have zee  .thanks to aimen for  the juhi fanclub link  .

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Naz for the sbs video  and article  me too always love to read and know  more and more  about juhi  

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the sbs video of sachin naz. you are a  star

Woww so happy to se him ion dulhan and that too as a neuro suregon

mauren ab toh maza ahah jayge,

sbs said kk pati in the voicover to sachin, i dont mind bec we all know ju will be known as kk forever bec she is an icon as kk.

mauren whcih ju arctile you and maheen talking if in hindi?????

norzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top