poor Kashish yep
thanks for the pm u r welcome
cont soon
Javeria

thanks 4 ur comment
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

wow adi awesome part thanks cont soon where is sujal waitin 4 himpatience is virtue 

thanks 4 ur comment

Originally posted by: sweetaddiction

interesting-- RAW as a background-- shud be nicee-- hope u liked it
looking forward to seeing sujal and kripz-- i knw they're gonna be here soon ;) keep guessing
gr8 part !! =)thanks

thanks 4 ur comment

Originally posted by: sun_423

adi that was a interesting start to the fanfic.. i found it very nice..glad u liked it i feel bas for kashish.. she does not have the someone special in her life.. her life has everything but still it is a miss, because uski zindagi mein pyaar nahii hai... feel sorry for her.. but any way i'am sure once sujal enters woh kashish ki zindagi kii raahein pyaar ke rangon se bhar dega.. the start was cool.. keep it up...kya pata uske anase kashish roye gi ya hasegi... keep guessing👏 please do continue soon.. waiting for the next part eagerly..😊

thanks 4 ur comment
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
Originally posted by: ps03

hey I loved your old FF thanks

This one looks really interesting glad u liked it
Please continue soon i will

thanks 4 ur comment

Originally posted by: *angadkripa*

nice part thanks

thanks 4 ur comment
AngelsHeaven thumbnail

1 WEEK LATER:

Every1 was in the conference room… which meant only 1 thing… new assignment. As soon as the chief entered they looked that their was a look of happiness on his face.

A: anything 2 b happy abt sir???

V: yes… tonight all of u r going to attend a party.

Kashish & Mayank groaned while Sam & Angad were happy…

K: can I leave it???

V: no… becoz it is a work party… v have an information from Nupur that 2 terrorists r going to attend this party… to get money for an arms & ammunition for their group… v have the place but v don't have the name or face. U have 2 b dependent on ur skills to get them…

SA: I knew there was a catch…

V: oh… yes guys I forgot 2 tell u 2 things… 1 Nupur will not b coming with u. 2 Sam ur wife is going to cover this entire event…

Saying so Veer left with a smile on his face while every1 started laughing seeing the horror struck expression on Sam's face. The only thought running in his mind was…

SA: how the hell will I handle Gunjan & my work at the same time…

PARTY:

Angad enter with Kashish arms in arms. Mayank was already present while Sam walked in with Gunjan & her cameraman. Every1 understood that Sam had told Gunjan that he was going to an official party & had asked her to tag along…

They had mixed with the crowd easily… but they were not able to trace even 1 of the those 2 people they were looking 4…

Angad was talking to a few people when he bumped into a girl. The first words which escaped his lips were 'hot'. Yet the lady had innocence in her eyes… she was simple at the same time elegant. Angad could tell very well that she had no make up except for a clear lip gloss & eye mascara… yet she looked so beautiful. When he looked back into her eyes he saw anger… then he realized that he had spilled his vodka on her dress…

GIRL:

A: oh I am so sorry…

G: its ok… at least u apologized.

Saying so she left from there. Angad was abt to follow her when Kashish grabbed him by collar & pulled him back

K: work 1st play later… v will find her details later.

Saying so the 2 of them went in different directions to meet more & more people.

They had spent abt 2 hrs but still there was no clue of those 2. when Kashish was abt to go to the wash room she heard a guy speaking…

GUY: there is no trace of the person v were supposed to contact…

GIRL: may b v should start looking for the other symbol…

GUY: guns out.

GIRL: out.

Saying so the guy walked out bumping into Kashish. Kashish was abt to fall but he held her tight. Slowing Kashish opened her eyes feeling 2 arms holding her tightly… & found her self string into a pair of beautiful chocolate brown eyes. She felt herself drowning into those eyes but she shacked herself out of it. With her mind saying that he was the guy she was looking for… he was the terrorist she had come to take care of in this party.

GUY:

She got out of his hold & mumbled a thanks to him & left. She called Sam & Mayank to inform abt the developments. She had tried to see the girl but in vain… she had already left the room. Quietly she tip toped behind the guy with Sam & Mayank of her heels. When the guy had a back to him Sam & Mayank held his hand while Kashish gave him a karate hand on his neck making him unconscious. Mayank & Kashish decided to take him to the head quarters while it was Angad & Sam's job to find that girl.

As per the Veer's orders Kashish & Mayank got his directly to the conference room & handcuffed him to the chair. By this time the guy began stirring. Veer also entered the room at the same time & the 2 of them smiled at each other confusing Mayank & Kashish.

V: finally u r here with the help of my team…

GUY: they r quite good I must say… all my doubts clear…

V: what abt ur partner???

GUY: no idea.

As soon as he complete this sentence all of them heard a yell. All of them turned in the direction of the door to find Angad being dragged in by a girl.

GUY: I guess u have ur ans…

She places Angad on 1 of the chairs. By this time every1 in the room is confused as to what is going on here????

V: now will every1 in this remove the handcuffs from each other???

K: but y???

V: so that I can talk peacefully without every1 of u giving me disgusted looks.

They did as they were told.

V: the center has sent us 2 more team members… this is Sujal (pointing towards the guy) & this is Kripa (pointing towards the girl)

A: chief if they r our team y met us in such a fashion???

V: beoz I wanted all of u to know where v stand in this field… how was Sujal caught??

K: I head him talking to Kripa… thought he was our man… gave him a karate kick when he left his guard…

V: get my point dear…(Sujal nods) & how were u caught Angad??

KR: well he asked me for a dance (Kashish gives him a killer look) I just happened to feel his gun in his hip…

M: y were u carrying gun in the 1st place??? I had told u guys no guns…

A: I was such a small piece… how could she identify??

KR: I happen to know the art of blind fight… & feel.

SA: Angad u have tough competition…(entering the room)

V: & where have u been???

SA: I just saw Angad being dragged in the car & followed them here…

N: I was updating him on this…

K: u knew all of it…

N: yep I introduced them 2 the chief…

V: now that all of u r introduced to each other… get to know each other as u r going on a new mission tom. See u tom at 08.00 hrs tom… don't b late.

Saying so Veer left the room… while the youngsters began chatting away to know each other.

hey guys,

hope u liked this part... so heres the entry on Sujal & Kripa... lets see what the future holds...

do leave ur comments & check the PM list on PG3. if u want pm plz state so in ur msg.

LOVE

ADI

ak lover thumbnail
awesoem part😊.
finally kripa and sujal in ff 👏.
cntinue soon n pm me.
sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was excellent.
so sujal and kripa are also part of the team.
do pm me for further updates

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
adi that was nice.. a cool update.. kya entry marri hai sujal aur kripa ne.. i just loved it..now i'am sure the story will be very interesting... angad has already started having hots for kripa..hehe.. and sujal, kashish kii pehli mulaqat  was ek dum zabardast... sujal, kashish ke pehli mulaqat par mujhe ek gaana yaad aa raha hai "Pehli nazar mein kaisa jadoo kar diya tera bann baita hai mera jeeya.. jaane kya hoga kya hoga kya patah..is pal milke aa jee le zara.. main hoon yahaan, tu hai yahaan meri baaahon mein aa..bhool jaa.. aa.aa..ohhh..jaane jaa..." i think it suits sujal, kasish situation...waise it is good that now sujal, kripa will work in veer's team.. good going...👏adi please continue soon.. waiting for the next part very eagerly....😊
Edited by sun_423 - 15 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey....

Loving the storyline and adored both the parts..
I wish Sujal wasnt the one who had got caught....hehehe !!
Continuee Soon !!

P.S - Add me on the PM list !😛

Luv,
Vandu
Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago
j44a thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adi.. Fab part.. What an entry for both Sujal n Kirpa... Loved it..
So they're a part of the team as well.. Kool...
Angad is already memerized by Kirpa's beuti.. hahha....
Cant wait foa the next part..
Conitue soon... N pls pm me.. Thx

Edited by j44a - 15 years ago