Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sheena's Samrat vs Gunjan's Samrat (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

saylithegreat

IF-Rockerz

saylithegreat

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
yes i too want a monaya interview
me too gonna start mailing them now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sheena's Samrat vs Gunjan's Samrat (Page 8)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaFan

i was disappointed with the hot weather sbs....no interviews or anything
some of the shots they showed of monaya were cute but still wanna see their craziness

riya it was 2 small a segment n now from da new promo v knw sheena will enter in dat scene

i think dey will have a segment on sheena n sajan sooooon .... so keep an eye on SBS Wink

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Did I mention that I love the salwaar Sanaya was wearing during those SBS clips of the Shammy intro scene? Such a soothing and sweet color, like that peach one that I love, also...

Embarrassed Her hair looked lovely, too! And SaJan were both in blue! Haila...

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-Kads4ever

Did I mention that I love the salwaar Sanaya was wearing during those SBS clips of the Shammy intro scene? Such a soothing and sweet color, like that peach one that I love, also...

Embarrassed Her hair looked lovely, too! And SaJan were both in blue! Haila...

i knw borna luved da colour ... most soothnig 2 da eyes n sajan in BLUE ..... awwwwww

n sumone plz get mohit out of dose sweats ..... summer is here .. dont want him suffering a heat stroke Angry 

am sure in between da shots he must b stripping 2 a ganji coz of da heat Embarrassed

Edited by missing Vmars - 18 April 2009 at 12:21am

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I kno...I watched the promo...n I was like haila! are these really mohit's expressions?? LOLLOL coz they looked like...too fake.. or maybe, after tht one hug wid sanaya onscreen...he was too blaffled to give those awesome n precious expressions to neone else... WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but yeah...gunjan's samrat sound sooo januable..Day Dreaming

Edited by mads - 18 April 2009 at 12:21am

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

I kno...I watched the promo...n I was like haila! are these really mohit's expressions?? LOLLOL coz they looked like...too fake.. or maybe, after tht one hug wid sanaya onscreen...he was too blaffled to give those awesome n precious expressions to neone else... WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mads v have cum da conclusion dat da expressions in da promo were SAMMY expressions

n da one he has on cing gunji dose r mohit/samrat expressions EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Sanaya looked goregous in blue. The bun was nice, hope she has a style like that in the future soon..

Sammy's hair looks okay in  the SBS but in the promo, it looks plain weird.

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by mads

mads v have cum da conclusion dat da expressions in da promo were SAMMY expressions

n da one he has on cing gunji dose r mohit/samrat expressions EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yeah..tht sounds logical..LOLLOL... n soo januable! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

god..alongwith samrat...plz someone make these two realise tht they are meant for each other!!! Embarrassed

LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top