Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sheena's Samrat vs Gunjan's Samrat (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
@ Borna: Yes, he needs a wig. They can be wig buddies.. You know in the rain and wind, their wigs will blow off together.. Can you imagine Sanaya trying to flick off his wig between shotsROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sheena's Samrat vs Gunjan's Samrat (Page 6)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-Kads4ever

Originally posted by missing Vmars

riya u r rite

jen i jus saw da promo on da TV n believe me Mohit's expressions were APT for  
lol agree borna ..... his expressions reserved for BIMBO r sooo sammy-ish

but u kw wit gunji ..  dont c samrat newhere .. its all mohit

honestly now wit bimbo amroing her entry .... i c samrat mroe dan mohit

ok i hope am making sense Shocked

Haha, I know. This is the way Samrat aka Sammy (for clarification purposes) is supposed to be. Gunjan came into his life and everything is changing slowly...

We've just never really had a chance to see Mohit's acting for this type of situation, so it's natural that we see more Mohit in the SaJan scenes...We're used to it! And even in those SaJan scenes, there are gestures that are purely MoNaya, as we know very well! Wink

I'm just making the Sammy vs/ Samrat distinction for the purposes of this Sheena/Gunjan discussion. Smile

haila borna  wrote da same in my previous post ..... dat dis is how sammy is suppose 2 b ..... a casanova kind of a character

abhi tak dey focused on other flaws in his character n how he overcame dem .... n now its dis one

sigh gunji is such a gud influence on him

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Yep! Big smile And that's precisly why I LOVE the way this track is going! We get to notice all these things that Samrat does for Gunjan or the way he reacts to Gunjan...As opposed to the "Sammy-ish" things he is "supposed to do" that are typical of the Number One Flirt at Excel...Remember what his funda used to be: Love...Har din, har ladki se! Wink

exactly borna ....... now dey r focusing on sammy's flirtious personality ......

v have seen other aspects of his character ... star BB player , stud of da college . a carless student even ... but now da casanova aspect of it is getting explored

wit dia i think it was always abt her being his best friend ..... so its nice 2 c him get protective of her

n wit sheena ... da guys will b guys symdrome will b highlighted

n guys think abt it ...... didnt SRK drool after TINA in KKHH ... didnt shahid go crazy abt alisha in ishq vishq ......
[/QUOTE]

Good point! Very good point! And this all goes back to the title, Miley Jab Hum Tum.
It's about different types of relationships between people! And this shows how Samrat behaves around the different people who come into his life!

I love it! Big smile

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I know guys, now you guys are making me look forward towards this track, though with a heavy heart...Broken Heart

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

@ Kanz: LOL.. But I don't like his hair .. Maybe to match up to Sheena's hair, there goes another haircut??Broken Heart

I really really want a song on Samrat soon, like 2-3 weeks later, and maybe  when he really falls in love on JTYJN song.. That song is raging passion..

I hope to see many emotional and raging scenes of Samrat.. and then SG of course as well.

yup jen same here .. n it will all ha[[en in gud time

remember wat PD said .. he thinks he likes bimbo .... chases her ... n once hes wit her he realises it not her but gunji

so beleive me jen v will b loving samrat even mroe after dis bimbo trakc is overEmbarrassed

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-Kads4ever

@ Kanz: You are so right.. It's all Mohit, cause he is not looking at Gunjan  but Sanaya..ROFL I don't like Mohit's new hair, someone order a wig..ROFLROFL

arre yar jen abhi toh rabzoo hasnt seen his new haircut ... am telling u she will freak out ... sigh its rabzoo who made me fall in luv wit mohit's fair Embarrassed

n dont worry yar ..  u forgot his interview ... ghar ki kheti hai ... jaldi uggti hai ..... it will grow soooon

btw jen i think everytime sammy's character looses a few marbles dey cut his hair ... da last time v got da haircut was around da examination track ... da scene where sammy screamed at gunji over da phone at RGs

so point 2 b nored mylors is " everytime dey cut samrat's hair .... poor guy looses it " ROFL

That last line! TOO funny!!!

ROFL

thank u ji Wink

Mohit's hair does grow really fast! I noticed that too! And that's a good thing...Although I still hope his hair looked weird because of the wind...

lol dont worry borna ... all of us sud pray 2 da hair god ... n den mohit's hair will grow liek nething n back 2 his januable hairstlye wen he admits 2 gunji ClapClap

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

@ Borna: Yes, he needs a wig. They can be wig buddies.. You know in the rain and wind, their wigs will blow off together.. Can you imagine Sanaya trying to flick off his wig between shotsROFL

ROFLMAO! Wig BUDDIES?!
ROFLROFLROFL
This is classic, Jenny!
If he does have a wig, you'd make a siggy of MoNaya: Wig Buddies, wouldn't you? LOL! I think Rati-Sanaya are the true Wig Buddies here. Wig Sisters...LOL!!!

Ahaha, that would be so funny! Sanaya's revenge...LOL

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

i am so imagine this ROFLROFLROFL it would be hilarious

its been a while since we got a MoNaya interview...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top