Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Sheena's Samrat vs Gunjan's Samrat (Page 5)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by SRK-Kads4ever

riya u r rite

jen i jus saw da promo on da TV n believe me Mohit's expressions were APT for samrat ..... dey didnt luk wierd

in da utube link even i thought dey luked wierd ... but wen i saw it again on TV .. i realised dat he was totally being samratish wit her

Could we call those types of expressions "Sammy-ish"? Since Dia also calls him Sammy...

The way he acts around Gunjan can be "Samrat-ish" since she always calls him Samrat. Embarrassed

lol agree borna ..... his expressions reserved for BIMBO r sooo sammy-ish

but u kw wit gunji ..  dont c samrat newhere .. its all mohit

honestly now wit bimbo amroing her entry .... i c samrat mroe dan mohit

ok i hope am making sense Shocked

Haha, I know. This is the way Samrat aka Sammy (for clarification purposes) is supposed to be. Gunjan came into his life and everything is changing slowly...

We've just never really had a chance to see Mohit's acting for this type of situation, so it's natural that we see more Mohit in the SaJan scenes...We're used to it! And even in those SaJan scenes, there are gestures that are purely MoNaya, as we know very well! Wink

I'm just making the Sammy vs/ Samrat distinction for the purposes of this Sheena/Gunjan discussion. Smile
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Ahh, they should have many songs in the SS track, like Sammy thinking about Gunjan?

Ria, can you upload some new caps? Love the phone scene today:)
missing Vmars IF-Sizzlerz
missing Vmars
missing Vmars

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

@ Kanz: You are so right.. It's all Mohit, cause he is not looking at Gunjan  but Sanaya..ROFL I don't like Mohit's new hair, someone order a wig..ROFLROFL

arre yar jen abhi toh rabzoo hasnt seen his new haircut ... am telling u she will freak out ... sigh its rabzoo who made me fall in luv wit mohit's fair Embarrassed

n dont worry yar ..  u forgot his interview ... ghar ki kheti hai ... jaldi uggti hai ..... it will grow soooon

btw jen i think everytime sammy's character looses a few marbles dey cut his hair ... da last time v got da haircut was around da examination track ... da scene where sammy screamed at gunji over da phone at RGs

so point 2 b nored mylors is " everytime dey cut samrat's hair .... poor guy looses it " ROFL
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Kanz, good points, but in the end, they all realized the truth, but Kanz, I want Sammy to miss Gunjan, realize that she holds more than a best friend postion in his life, instead of having him all jelous when Gunji is with someone else.
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

@ Kanz: You are so right.. It's all Mohit, cause he is not looking at Gunjan  but Sanaya..ROFL I don't like Mohit's new hair, someone order a wig..ROFLROFL
*sigh* I love Mohit, yaar! I keep thinking about our MoNayian analyses about that hug...We're hopelessly in love with them, and with good reason!

LOL! Mohit needs a wig! ROFLROFL
MohitSanayaFan IF-Rockerz
MohitSanayaFan
MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
even samrat's januable hairstyle is reserved for Gunjan n Gunjan only!!
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
@ Kanz: LOL.. But I don't like his hair .. Maybe to match up to Sheena's hair, there goes another haircut??Broken Heart

I really really want a song on Samrat soon, like 2-3 weeks later, and maybe  when he really falls in love on JTYJN song.. That song is raging passion..

I hope to see many emotional and raging scenes of Samrat.. and then SG of course as well.

MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

arre yar jen abhi toh rabzoo hasnt seen his new haircut ... am telling u she will freak out ... sigh its rabzoo who made me fall in luv wit mohit's fair Embarrassed

n dont worry yar ..  u forgot his interview ... ghar ki kheti hai ... jaldi uggti hai ..... it will grow soooon

btw jen i think everytime sammy's character looses a few marbles dey cut his hair ... da last time v got da haircut was around da examination track ... da scene where sammy screamed at gunji over da phone at RGs

so point 2 b nored mylors is " everytime dey cut samrat's hair .... poor guy looses it " ROFL

That last line! TOO funny!!!

ROFL

Mohit's hair does grow really fast! I noticed that too! And that's a good thing...Although I still hope his hair looked weird because of the wind...

Go to top