Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sheena's Samrat vs Gunjan's Samrat (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Borna, here is the promo.. Have lots of tissues at handCryCryCry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww8aWSi-0pU&feature=channel_page

Mohit acts weird.. His googling made me laugh more than break my heartLOLLOLLOL

Yes, Gunjan's Samrat is very januable, the most cutest and sweetest..

I only agreed to this track as she will make Samrat realize that it's only Gunjan whom he wants..Embarrassed

I saw it before you posted it...And soooo true! I started laughing away the second they showed his face! LOL 

Preeti actually has a very sweet smile..If Sheena changes her clothes then she won't look as annoying. That will come with time, I think. Me tolerating only for the MoNaya scenes that we will get to see later!

I LOVED the way Gunjan was watching Samrat grin at Sheena. Sanaya is amazing, amazing, amazing. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sheena's Samrat vs Gunjan's Samrat (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-Kads4ever

Originally posted by missing Vmars

I agree with you, Jenny!

I actually want to see that promo scene now, to see how Mohit acts around her...I'm curious to see what this Samrat-Sheena interaction entails.

Gunjan's Samrat (I LOVE the sound of this!!) is sooo genuine, so earnest, so JANUABLE.

awwww i knw

but jen seriously even if v wanna samrat real back lets try n not hate him Embarrassed

luk at da BIGGER picture ..... samrat realising his love n den all da januable stuff he will do fro gunji ( actually dis thought is da only thing keeping me sane Embarrassed)

Exactly, Kanz! I agree.
I know that I won't be able to hate Samrat, no matter what happens...It's not like he's purposefully doing this to hurt Gunjan's feelings...We know that he'll always be there for her.

And as for the second point, Kanz: Same here! The scenes that come after this whole issue are going to be worth it! Definitely! Intezaar ka phal hamesha Samrat hota hai, na? Embarrassed

EDIT: But one thing I'm NOT liking is Mohit's new hairstyle/haircut. What happened to his hair?? Confused

exactly borna ........ da scenes dat follow dis BIMBO track will b definately worth it

n damn his hair do luk wierd in da new promo .... another heartbreak CryCryCry

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Yes, did he get a haircut? In the promo, it's the hair and that fake smile which looks hillariousROFL

The hair, OH the hair!

ROFLROFLROFL

I wonder what Sanaya has to say about this. 

I liked his hair from the Rose Day epis...I guess the heat led him to cut his hair...LOL, the SBS segment was so funny.

Maybe his hair is blowing in the wind?? LOL

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaFan

jenny, Mohit's expression were apt esp the last part...thats how Samrat is supposed to react

but there is a world of difference between Gunjan's samrat and the Sheena Samrat we will soon see. i can somewhat see it already.Ouch only Gunjan understands and knows the real Samrat. only her.

Ria , it looks mega fake.. Like compare his expressions with when he sees Gunjan or the first time or the vday ball. they were so januable and these expressions were so fake...Ouch

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Yes, did he get a haircut? In the promo, it's the hair and that fake smile which looks hillariousROFL

The hair, OH the hair!

ROFLROFLROFL

I liked his hair from the Rose Day epis...I guess the heat led him to cut his hair...LOL, the SBS segment was so funny.

guys its so upsetting .... even da hair is gone CryCryCry

i only hope it grows sooooon .... by da time da love realisation happens Embarrassed

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MohitSanayaFan

jenny, Mohit's expression were apt esp the last part...thats how Samrat is supposed to react

but there is a world of difference between Gunjan's samrat and the Sheena Samrat we will soon see. i can somewhat see it already.Ouch only Gunjan understands and knows the real Samrat. only her.

Ria , it looks mega fake.. Like compare his expressions with when he sees Gunjan or the first time or the vday ball. they were so januable and these expressions were so fake...Ouch

well yea the januable n genuine smiles are supposed to reserved for GUNJAN only~
do we want samrat giving those kinds of smiles to Sheena madam? heck no! Embarrassed

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

The hair, OH the hair!

ROFLROFLROFL

LOL. If you look carefully, Sanaya was staring at his hair.. I guess, it does not take much time to get this hair ready or maybe they are distunshing between Gunjan's Samrat as the real one and this one as someone else??

Like notice how Samrat goes, only you know the real Samrat..

Yeah Preeti, have other clothes and maybe I can tolerate for a bit..Embarrassed

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Kanz, I think I know what the creatives are doing, they are like comparing the real Samrat i.e Gunjan's Samrat and Samrat, the weird one..

Mohit needs to get his hair back, or wear a wig to match the hair..ROFL

If there is anything that will let me watch this SS track is Sanaya Irani.. I have always loved her, but the last two days, she has won my heart over completely!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top