Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sheena's Samrat vs Gunjan's Samrat (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by MohitSanayaFan

Originally posted by SRK-Kads4ever

Originally posted by MohitSanayaFan

Borna, thx for the caps!!

love these ones....they very januable frm the very start! Embarrassed

Samrat-Gunjan/Mohit-Sanaya
http://i39.tinypic.com/x3iijc.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/28046cg.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2e0pt89.jpg

You're welcome, Riya!

That scene (did PD say it was from a workshop/look test?) blew me away when I saw it! That's when I knew I'd be watching this show for sure!!! Embarrassed Sooo januable! And we'll be seeing so many more januable scenes after Shammy break up! Can't wait, can't wait!

i hate to sound like a sadist, but I am looking foward to that day Smile
yea PD said they were frm a workshop.

riya dont u knw it ... v all r sadists here . da day samy dumps BIMBO ( or vice versa ) v will party ROFLROFLROFL
no1 no body can dumb sammy only sammy has the write to dumb any1
no2 jis din yeh hoga i will whic=stle do all the types of dhoom dharaka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sheena's Samrat vs Gunjan's Samrat (Page 13)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Gunjan's Samrat is our Sammy =D
Sheena's Samrat is the wall he puts his real self behind, his "cool" personality that he himself admitted that he puts up...and me no likesss -_-

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

Gunjan's Samrat is our Sammy =D
Sheena's Samrat is the wall he puts his real self behind, his "cool" personality that he himself admitted that he puts up...and me no likesss -_-

shaz very true

n u missed da maddness happening here in da morning ... total mayhem ROFL

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
ahhhhhhh you guys had fun withouttmeee =( hahaha i was sleeeeeeping and when i woke up, there were all these topics about Sheena/Samrat/Gunji hahaha so i went crazy replying! I'm sooo glad we're getting such a great track!

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hey guys...i got an idea....as much as i hated the promo..i thought gunjan deserves good thnigs in life than going thro' this...

then i thought what happened to RJ hunt..i mean she became a RJ so they should show her doing radio shows that way she can invest her energies there and sam would miss her more and know her worth...coz remember when gunjan wasnt talking to him he acted like a love sick puppy...

just an idea what do you think????

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I felt the same way jenny... It was soo artificial n fake... but wen he looks at Gunjan its lyk the most romantic stare in the whole world!!(hayeeee!!) I'm hating this sheena business...

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

hey guys...i got an idea....as much as i hated the promo..i thought gunjan deserves good thnigs in life than going thro' this...

then i thought what happened to RJ hunt..i mean she became a RJ so they should show her doing radio shows that way she can invest her energies there and sam would miss her more and know her worth...coz remember when gunjan wasnt talking to him he acted like a love sick puppy...

That's a pretty good idea! As long as this RJ stuff happens in the evening, so that we can get classroom scenes as well, that would be a very good idea! Smile

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

great idea...you should post it in the FS thread so PD can read it
i know Samrat is going to be a good friend during this entire track but it would be nice to see Gunjan investing her energies in studies and RJing etc Smile she won the RJ event so it should serve some purpose now.

Samrat can be with Sheena and then he hears Gunjan's voice on the radio and instantly his focus is on Gunjan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top