Sheena's Samrat vs Gunjan's Samrat

Posted: 14 years ago
Alright's so he is not Sheena's, but one thing I notice in the promo.. Samrat's googling at Sheena was so fake, so artifical and Mohit's expressions were just weird and then there is Gunjan's Samrat.. Love the sound of it😍 Totally different and so Mohitisih..

Am I feeling this because I am MoNaya fanatic?? or did everyone feel this way??😳
I agree with you, Jenny!

I actually want to see that promo scene now, to see how Mohit acts around her...I'm curious to see what this Samrat-Sheena interaction entails.

Gunjan's Samrat (I LOVE the sound of this!!) is sooo genuine, so earnest, so JANUABLE.
Originally posted by SRK-Kads4ever

I agree with you, Jenny!

I actually want to see that promo scene now, to see how Mohit acts around her...I'm curious to see what this Samrat-Sheena interaction entails.

Gunjan's Samrat (I LOVE the sound of this!!) is sooo genuine, so earnest, so JANUABLE.

awwww i knw

but jen seriously even if v wanna samrat real back lets try n not hate him 😳

luk at da BIGGER picture ..... samrat realising his love n den all da januable stuff he will do fro gunji ( actually dis thought is da only thing keeping me sane 😳)
Originally posted by missing Vmars

awwww i knw

but jen seriously even if v wanna samrat real back lets try n not hate him 😳

luk at da BIGGER picture ..... samrat realising his love n den all da januable stuff he will do fro gunji ( actually dis thought is da only thing keeping me sane 😳)

Exactly, Kanz! I agree.
I know that I won't be able to hate Samrat, no matter what happens...It's not like he's purposefully doing this to hurt Gunjan's feelings...We know that he'll always be there for her.

And as for the second point, Kanz: Same here! The scenes that come after this whole issue are going to be worth it! Definitely! Intezaar ka phal hamesha Samrat hota hai, na? 😳

EDIT: But one thing I'm NOT liking is Mohit's new hairstyle/haircut. What happened to his hair?? πŸ˜•
Edited by SRK-Kads4ever - 14 years ago

I agree with you, Jenny!

Borna, here is the promo.. Have lots of tissues at hand😭😭😭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww8aWSi-0pU&feature=channel_page

Mohit acts weird.. His googling made me laugh more than break my heartπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes, Gunjan's Samrat is very januable, the most cutest and sweetest..

I only agreed to this track as she will make Samrat realize that it's only Gunjan whom he wants..😳
jenny, Mohit's expression were apt esp the last part...thats how Samrat is supposed to react

but there is a world of difference between Gunjan's samrat and the Sheena Samrat we will soon see. i can somewhat see it already. only Gunjan understands and knows the real Samrat. only her.
Edited by MohitSanayaFan - 14 years ago
Yes, did he get a haircut? In the promo, it's the hair and that fake smile which looks hillarious🀣
Originally posted by jenny1000

Borna, here is the promo.. Have lots of tissues at hand😭😭😭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww8aWSi-0pU&feature=channel_page

Mohit acts weird.. His googling made me laugh more than break my heartπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes, Gunjan's Samrat is very januable, the most cutest and sweetest..

I only agreed to this track as she will make Samrat realize that it's only Gunjan whom he wants..😳

I saw it before you posted it...And soooo true! I started laughing away the second they showed his face! πŸ˜† 

Preeti actually has a very sweet smile..If Sheena changes her clothes then she won't look as annoying. That will come with time, I think. Me tolerating only for the MoNaya scenes that we will get to see later!

I LOVED the way Gunjan was watching Samrat grin at Sheena. Sanaya is amazing, amazing, amazing. 😳

Exactly, Kanz! I agree.
I know that I won't be able to hate Samrat, no matter what happens...It's not like he's purposefully doing this to hurt Gunjan's feelings...We know that he'll always be there for her.

And as for the second point, Kanz: Same here! The scenes that come after this whole issue are going to be worth it! Definitely! Intezaar ka phal hamesha Samrat hota hai, na? 😳

EDIT: But one thing I'm NOT liking is Mohit's new hairstyle/haircut. What happened to his hair?? πŸ˜•

exactly borna ........ da scenes dat follow dis BIMBO track will b definately worth it

n damn his hair do luk wierd in da new promo .... another heartbreak 😭😭😭
Originally posted by jenny1000

Yes, did he get a haircut? In the promo, it's the hair and that fake smile which looks hillarious🀣

The hair, OH the hair!

🀣🀣🀣

I wonder what Sanaya has to say about this. 

I liked his hair from the Rose Day epis...I guess the heat led him to cut his hair...LOL, the SBS segment was so funny.

Maybe his hair is blowing in the wind?? πŸ˜†