Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Alright's so he is not Sheena's, but one thing I notice in the promo.. Samrat's googling at Sheena was so fake, so artifical and Mohit's expressions were just weird and then there is Gunjan's Samrat.. Love the sound of itDay Dreaming Totally different and so Mohitisih..

Am I feeling this because I am MoNaya fanatic?? or did everyone feel this way??Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sheena's Samrat vs Gunjan's Samrat" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tina_doll

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, Jenny!

I actually want to see that promo scene now, to see how Mohit acts around her...I'm curious to see what this Samrat-Sheena interaction entails.

Gunjan's Samrat (I LOVE the sound of this!!) is sooo genuine, so earnest, so JANUABLE.

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-Kads4ever

I agree with you, Jenny!

I actually want to see that promo scene now, to see how Mohit acts around her...I'm curious to see what this Samrat-Sheena interaction entails.

Gunjan's Samrat (I LOVE the sound of this!!) is sooo genuine, so earnest, so JANUABLE.

awwww i knw

but jen seriously even if v wanna samrat real back lets try n not hate him Embarrassed

luk at da BIGGER picture ..... samrat realising his love n den all da januable stuff he will do fro gunji ( actually dis thought is da only thing keeping me sane Embarrassed)

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

I agree with you, Jenny!

awwww i knw

but jen seriously even if v wanna samrat real back lets try n not hate him Embarrassed

luk at da BIGGER picture ..... samrat realising his love n den all da januable stuff he will do fro gunji ( actually dis thought is da only thing keeping me sane Embarrassed)

Exactly, Kanz! I agree.
I know that I won't be able to hate Samrat, no matter what happens...It's not like he's purposefully doing this to hurt Gunjan's feelings...We know that he'll always be there for her.

And as for the second point, Kanz: Same here! The scenes that come after this whole issue are going to be worth it! Definitely! Intezaar ka phal hamesha Samrat hota hai, na? Embarrassed

EDIT: But one thing I'm NOT liking is Mohit's new hairstyle/haircut. What happened to his hair?? Confused

Edited by SRK-Kads4ever - 17 April 2009 at 11:15pm

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

I agree with you, Jenny!

Borna, here is the promo.. Have lots of tissues at handCryCryCry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww8aWSi-0pU&feature=channel_page

Mohit acts weird.. His googling made me laugh more than break my heartLOLLOLLOL

Yes, Gunjan's Samrat is very januable, the most cutest and sweetest..

I only agreed to this track as she will make Samrat realize that it's only Gunjan whom he wants..Embarrassed

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
jenny, Mohit's expression were apt esp the last part...thats how Samrat is supposed to react

but there is a world of difference between Gunjan's samrat and the Sheena Samrat we will soon see. i can somewhat see it already.Ouch only Gunjan understands and knows the real Samrat. only her.

Edited by MohitSanayaFan - 17 April 2009 at 11:17pm

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Yes, did he get a haircut? In the promo, it's the hair and that fake smile which looks hillariousROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top