ilutl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

in yesterday's episode, when mithun told terence to perform the act, if anybody has noticed, mithun's tone towards terence for quiet insulting. terence was saying something and inbetween mithun intrupted and told, as you have tried this act so many times then go and perform. as if he was saying this to a person who knows nothing and he himself knows everything. and terence was explaining the things in a very polite manner though it was a critisism for him. this makes terence different from others. he is diamond.

mithun never ever have conversation with gita and remo in this kind of tone. from starting mithun is doing partiallity with remo and gita's participant over terence and his kids. i dont know what is the problem of mithun with terence. if you have marked that after giving such a mindblowing performance to prove the least risk in the act and safty measure he was taking for kids, mithun simply said thank you very much. nothing else. if at that time, remo would have been there, mithun gave him a grand salute.

mithun looses his creditibility.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree what Mithunda did was uncalled for. It is an insult to Terrence, one cannot call upon the judge to perform the act. Mithunda has selected these judges because he trusts them with their abilities and to question them is a big insult to the judges. I don't know if the calling upon terrence was done to let the audience know that these acts are done under professional supervision but either way it was unneccessary and not right.
-tanya- thumbnail
I agree with you to some extent. But Mithunda was sort of right because I think he is just worried for the contestants after Paulson and now Mangesh. I guess he should have some faith in the masters. I don't think it was that big of an issue, cuz Mithunda realized he was wrong after Terrence performed to it. :)
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mithun was obviously supporting Remo all the way.....

What he did to Terence is fine this way we got to watch an awesome dancing by Terence...He walked the walk he talked....

But what I did not agree with Terence was that he spoke on all 3 judges behalf that the stunt dance they have their contestants do are done by the mentors or mentors can do them....I dont think Geeta can walk on bed of nails....Some of the stunts she had Sunita do I don't think Geeta can do...
luvterence thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Mithun was obviously supporting Remo all the way.....

What he did to Terence is fine this way we got to watch an awesome dancing by Terence...He walked the walk he talked....

But what I did not agree with Terence was that he spoke on all 3 judges behalf that the stunt dance they have their contestants do are done by the mentors or mentors can do them....I dont think Geeta can walk on bed of nails....Some of the stunts she had Sunita do I don't think Geeta can do...

i agree with you all. and my friend as you wrote that terence spoke on behalf of 2 judges also regarding performing stunt themselves first, this makes terence different from other 2. he never say he alone but say all 3. he is such a good hearted person and fantastic human being.

it is different matter that we able to see his dancing due to mithun's challange, but the fact is it was a unfair and humiliating for terence. as if mithun didn't trust what he was saying.😡

for mithun remo and gita is everything. whatever they do is right. 😡
tina_sre thumbnail
U guys r rite...even I feel that Mithun da has sum problem wid Tarence....the way he speaks to him and question him in every act we are compelled to think der is def. sumthing😕
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tina_sre

U guys r rite...even I feel that Mithun da has sum problem wid Tarence....the way he speaks to him and question him in every act we are compelled to think der is def. sumthing😕

From the beginning of the show I have written about Remo and Mithun in Cahuts....These are my exact words....And they are being proven right each week..May be they are part of the Producers big plan...
luvterence thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

From the beginning of the show I have written about Remo and Mithun in Cahuts....These are my exact words....And they are being proven right each week..May be they are part of the Producers big plan...

even i think so. in yesterday's episode, after salman complete his performance which was not extra ordinary, remo and mithun share something with eyes, and then mithun goes on applausing salman. terence is no where to remo and mithun when it comes to politics and dirty games.
Joanil thumbnail
i just hate this person after insulting my JAANU my Terence...i just hate Mithun da.....yesterdays whole episode he was just targetting Terence i dont why...... i hate him😡....love my Terence for being so nice n calm n d performance which he gave was MINDBLOWING....i dont think other two judge would have been able to do that....
desicrowd thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvterence

even i think so. in yesterday's episode, after salman complete his performance which was not extra ordinary, remo and mithun share something with eyes, and then mithun goes on applausing salman. terence is no where to remo and mithun when it comes to politics and dirty games.

I saw that too...Terrence is a nice person and he keeps it that ways all the time. With Terrence's dance it proves that talent can shut ppls mouth and prove your capabilities.