RoojiiN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Anyone else dissapointed that vrushali and bhavana got eliminated, but not Sunita....

Not saying sunita is bad, but she's not quite up to where the others were.. or so I feel anyways..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Me me me...extremely disappointed that the best dancers are getting out and the extras are staying . I hope atleast Alisha is the last girl standing.

blahblahblahbla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YES! why would they eliminate the two best females instead of the two lesser ones?
khusbhoo may be pretty, but she's not better than vrushali or bhavna! It's crazy to see the beauty stand above the dance. i think vrushali has a dancing SOUL, not just dancing physically but she danced with full enthusiasm!
It crushed me to see her go today.  Her performances last week were flawless--i admit jai got the credit, but i think they both were equally amazing last week to the rangeela song
WHYY!?!? i love bhavna too, so that was a shocker too
i don't understand why sunita is at the top
she's good, but definitely not better than vrushali or bhavna..what is going on with DID???
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
According to me Sunita was the weakest today.. she should get eliminated this week..
desicrowd thumbnail
Originally posted by: navreen1515

YES! why would they eliminate the two best females instead of the two lesser ones?
khusbhoo may be pretty, but she's not better than vrushali or bhavna! It's crazy to see the beauty stand above the dance. i think vrushali has a dancing SOUL, not just dancing physically but she danced with full enthusiasm!
It crushed me to see her go today.  Her performances last week were flawless--i admit jai got the credit, but i think they both were equally amazing last week to the rangeela song
WHYY!?!? i love bhavna too, so that was a shocker too
i don't understand why sunita is at the top
she's good, but definitely not better than vrushali or bhavna..what is going on with DID???

i love what you said...
RoojiiN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hate to say this... but DID seems more of a political drama than just a dancing show... Not only did Sunita not get eliminated, she also got the highest number of votes.... I just seems too unrealistic..

:(
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They have done this before with their music shows - the best girls are the first to go!! I think they are securing votes for some of the boys they have already decided on to be in the finale, as it would be much easier for them to get rid of the weak girls any time, in the upcoming rounds... The good girls will improve further and will become bigger threats for the boys they want to keep... Just my thoughts...
desicrowd thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

They have done this before with their music shows - the best girls are the first to go!! I think they are securing votes for some of the boys they have already decided on to be in the finale, as it would be much easier for them to get rid of the weak girls any time, in the upcoming rounds... The good girls will improve further and will become bigger threats for the boys they want to keep... Just my thoughts...

Yeah I agree, maybe Vrushali was becoming too good in accordance to some of the boys, so it was better for them to eliminate her first. The votes also didn't flow for her but they could have gotten better in the coming weeks with her aplendid performances. I think Alisha might face the same fate.
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm REALLY REALLY DISAPPIONTED that Vrushali got eliminated.. i don't think Sunita deserves to go..she is also a good dancer.. i think its time for a male contestant to leave..Why r gurls being targeted..
Rakhi---Bhavana.. and now my favorite VRUSHALI..i just hope its not Alisha next week.. i will lose interest in the show if the BEST dancers leave..
Vrushali, you're the BEST DANCER.. Queen of DID..

Zaara

blahblahblahbla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desicrowd

i love what you said...

haha thank you! i feel really passionately about this elimination. i'm so angry and frustrated