Chat Clubs

Karan/Armaan's Baskets #4- IMP see pg 73! (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
SCHOOL IS SUCKING! Its making me sick...Its making me weak...Its making me tired...Its making me feel like killing myself. *breathing hard* And thn DMG is not even there to reduce my tension or stress or whtever now. :(
Tere toh ab fun days hai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan/Armaan's Baskets #4- IMP see pg 73! (Page 148)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
hi n bye galz i juz came to watch DMG on pc n it was a dissappointment as usual i hate to say this but they r ruining armaan's character really man i juz hate the way he was all over confident today i mean why r they making us hate him i mean there isnt even a single sensible reason that why is armaan fighting with abhi?? the only reason i can think now is because maybe armaan loves fighting duh man i hate creatives for ruining dmg btw one more thing the whole precap n this fight is ditto copied when jenny enters n armaan got hurt its all that armaan kasuali track n now i dnt know watz the need of repeating this whole thing??
hell i m so frustrated n i dnt even know why the hell i m wasting my time on this show!!
neway i have a paper on 2nd pls do pray!!

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by znbhusain

SCHOOL IS SUCKING! Its making me sick...Its making me weak...Its making me tired...Its making me feel like killing myself. *breathing hard*
And thn DMG is not even there to reduce my tension or stress or whtever now. :(
Tere toh ab fun days hai.

ROFLROFLoh baby i can understand haha.. I felt the Same for the last 2 months lol when are your holidays startin!

Yeah my fun times starts from today :-D

But without dmg i can't enjoy my holidays too.. I remember last holidays how i used to wait for dmg always ;-) i want good track to be back asap..

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Mariam, Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
On my place they are making me hate Abhi. Well both of them are wrong according to me but ya, Armaan is behaving like a child these days.
And ditto on rest.
Am only wasting my time on this show cuz of Karan and then KaJen otherwise i can go quit this damn show.
Okay! Best Ov Luck for it...Will pray! :)

Edited by znbhusain - 30 April 2009 at 1:55pm

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo_gurl

hi n bye galz i juz came to watch DMG on pc n it was a dissappointment as usual i hate to say this but they r ruining armaan's character really man i juz hate the way he was all over confident today i mean why r they making us hate him i mean there isnt even a single sensible reason that why is armaan fighting with abhi?? the only reason i can think now is because maybe armaan loves fighting duh man i hate creatives for ruining dmg btw one more thing the whole precap n this fight is ditto copied when jenny enters n armaan got hurt its all that armaan kasuali track n now i dnt know watz the need of repeating this whole thing??<br>hell i m so frustrated n i dnt even know why the hell i m wasting my time on this show!!<br>neway i have a paper on 2nd pls do pray!!<br>

Maru Hug hey girl hope you fine.. Don take stress ok..

i guess you are my better half.. Or long lost sister !! I am feelin EXACTLY THE SAME.. Ditto to everythin you've said.. They have made armaan the immature and bad boy kinds.. Sadly i hate him to after today's epi :(

Anyways don waste your time on it concentrate on your studies.. You'll do well surely.. I'll pray for you hun.. All the best rock on.. Cya love ya..

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikharmaan

Originally posted by znbhusain

SCHOOL IS SUCKING! Its making me sick...Its making me weak...Its making me tired...Its making me feel like killing myself. *breathing hard*
And thn DMG is not even there to reduce my tension or stress or whtever now. :(
Tere toh ab fun days hai.

ROFLROFLoh baby i can understand haha.. I felt the Same for the last 2 months lol when are your holidays startin!

Yeah my fun times starts from today :-D

But without dmg i can't enjoy my holidays too.. I remember last holidays how i used to wait for dmg always ;-) i want good track to be back asap..

I know man!
I remember before how i used to die to watch DMG but now there is no feeling during the episode even.
My Mom just told me today tht DMG is on air and your roaming around instead of sticking to the screen and i was like Yeah! Not interesting me now!
I dont even watch the repeats now. I multi task during the episode. I watch it and am on net and am eating and .e.t.c. Before i used to chuck all things and stick to the screen to watch DMG and not even move during the breaks.Cry

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Aww thnx babes love u both:-)
shikhs LOL we r surely some long lost sisters we think wuite same!!
n zainu even i dnt like abhi that much but ryte now i pity him the things armaan done in yesterday's epi were more than enough for any men to behave the way abhi is behaving armaan really disgusted me i hate u creatives!!
n shikhs u r ryte i better not waste my time on this damn serial catch ya galz laterz tcx muaah!!

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
My problem is tht i can never get myself to HATE Armaan...You know?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top