Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Mariam, Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
On my place they are making me hate Abhi. Well both of them are wrong according to me but ya, Armaan is behaving like a child these days.
And ditto on rest.
Am only wasting my time on this show cuz of Karan and then KaJen otherwise i can go quit this damn show.
Okay! Best Ov Luck for it...Will pray! :)
Edited by znbhusain - 14 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

hi n bye galz i juz came to watch DMG on pc n it was a dissappointment as usual i hate to say this but they r ruining armaan's character really man i juz hate the way he was all over confident today i mean why r they making us hate him i mean there isnt even a single sensible reason that why is armaan fighting with abhi?? the only reason i can think now is because maybe armaan loves fighting duh man i hate creatives for ruining dmg btw one more thing the whole precap n this fight is ditto copied when jenny enters n armaan got hurt its all that armaan kasuali track n now i dnt know watz the need of repeating this whole thing??<br>hell i m so frustrated n i dnt even know why the hell i m wasting my time on this show!!<br>neway i have a paper on 2nd pls do pray!!<br>

Maru 🤗 hey girl hope you fine.. Don take stress ok..

i guess you are my better half.. Or long lost sister !! I am feelin EXACTLY THE SAME.. Ditto to everythin you've said.. They have made armaan the immature and bad boy kinds.. Sadly i hate him to after today's epi :(

Anyways don waste your time on it concentrate on your studies.. You'll do well surely.. I'll pray for you hun.. All the best rock on.. Cya love ya..
-Blahdah thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikharmaan

🤣🤣oh baby i can understand haha.. I felt the Same for the last 2 months lol when are your holidays startin!

Yeah my fun times starts from today :-D

But without dmg i can't enjoy my holidays too.. I remember last holidays how i used to wait for dmg always ;-) i want good track to be back asap..

I know man!
I remember before how i used to die to watch DMG but now there is no feeling during the episode even.
My Mom just told me today tht DMG is on air and your roaming around instead of sticking to the screen and i was like Yeah! Not interesting me now!
I dont even watch the repeats now. I multi task during the episode. I watch it and am on net and am eating and .e.t.c. Before i used to chuck all things and stick to the screen to watch DMG and not even move during the breaks.😭
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww thnx babes love u both:-)
shikhs LOL we r surely some long lost sisters we think wuite same!!
n zainu even i dnt like abhi that much but ryte now i pity him the things armaan done in yesterday's epi were more than enough for any men to behave the way abhi is behaving armaan really disgusted me i hate u creatives!!
n shikhs u r ryte i better not waste my time on this damn serial catch ya galz laterz tcx muaah!!
-Blahdah thumbnail
My problem is tht i can never get myself to HATE Armaan...You know?
ROFLOL thumbnail
Bye mariam go to sleep now.. Lol.. Cya hun....all the best..gn..

Haha zainu tell me bout it !! I keep on changin the channels in between the episode.. Today too i did. :-( or else am on mobile.. Earlier it used to solely DMG for me at 8.30 nothin could come in my way rofl..

I miss those days :-( i want it back man..

Haha.. I know you cant hate him ever.. Cos love is blind.. I thought that earlier too but after today my love for him is not that blind i guess LOL
-Blahdah thumbnail
LOLLL! I know...Before anyone even making a pin drop voice thn i used to loose my temper. But now myself dont care if theres a voice or the door is shut or open or am sitting or what-so-ever.
This just stuck my mind...Dont kill me for thiking this but do you think Creatives are doing this on purpose? So tht public starts hating Armaan and loving ABhi and reducing AR scene and increasong AN's are proving the point more.
Do you think it is possible?
Cuz even before there was an article about this.
-Blahdah thumbnail

Where the hell are you babes?

ROFLOL thumbnail
Omg zainu you have scared me :(

Yes you have a point.. Maybe they are tryin to replace AR with AN cos maybe karan is quittin ?? Or he'll get busy later managin his movie shoots?

Maybe
Thats why AN are gettin more screen space now.. And also there scenes remind us of kash you have a point dear :-(
-Blahdah thumbnail
OMG! Why did you say tht man.
I wanted you to say tht oh no! Thts impossible...Ahhhh! Am scared now!
That is exactly what is happening.
NikBhi scenes are the AR scenes originally.
Abhimanyu has started being agressive as Armaan.
Leaving Mayank and Pankit behind Amit is getting the screen space.
He is getting more screen space then Karan...Tht is something creatives would never do unless really needed.
They are showing a track which proves Armaan wrong for the first or second time ever and people are choosing Abhi over ARMAAN!