Chat Clubs

Karan/Armaan's Baskets #4- IMP see pg 73! - Page 112

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I loved it when Minnie was there ...
The first year of DMG was a memorable one .. I remember each and every scene clearly, with Shilpa hun, i mean, it had romance, games, comedy plus showed some medical cases too .. ever since shilpa left, i see DMG's Titanic sinking, slowly slowly slowly slowly ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ zainu sorry its d precap...not a new promo...didn't watch dmg 2day so got confused...anyways here's d link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT1AQoXo3ps
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the link Moni Di, have seen the precap...Thought its a promo. I will cry if i see the precap now. :'(

Ya Shikhz, Abhi sure is thts why he indulged in this fight with immature Armaan na.

I literally start crying out loud and loud whn i see anyone hitting Armaan...Cant see tht. And the one hitting Armaan gets into my hatred list...Abhi is gonna get his entry soon.
I dont know why are the creatives showing this track and making people hate Armaan or Abhimanyu. i was starting to like ABhi but this has totally no chances to make me like him.
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dmg's boat to be really frank started sinkin in feb 08 only.. The whole muskan ammy track.. Gosh i hated it.. And then AR'S break up awful.. And then silly track of rid's gettin kidnapped lol :-(

But then i started likin it again.. From.. July and august... .till feb 09..but then after that again.. :-( :-(

So i guess dmg has a cycle of good episodes bein produced from august to feb every year.. Guess will have to wait till august to see good episodes now lol
-Blahdah thumbnail
Shikhz you kidding me...Cant wait till August. LOL!
I mean whats the PROBLEM OF CREATIVES!
I say, Let Abhimanyu kill Armaan in the Boxing Ring and thn Armaan dies...So tht i can stop watching DMG.
Am sick man! No AR even.
R1U2K3 thumbnail
OMG .. that was a pretty cool hun  Shikha .. See, in 2008, we had Shashank and Padma's wedding in the month of May/June, and this year, we'll be having Keerti and Shubhankar's .. ha ha .. So, we'll get to AR's marriage in the 2010, May/June ..
Edited by -Rukz- - 14 years ago
-Moni- thumbnail
D problem with DMG is its 2 predictable....we hardly see any twist...
-Blahdah thumbnail
But guys if you go check it on YouTube then the Views are more thn MJHT and more then the episodes before Jenny's entry.
Then why is the TRP not increasing?
Edited by znbhusain - 14 years ago
R1U2K3 thumbnail
I never really got this TRP system ! .. 🤢
-Moni- thumbnail
omg zainu u actually want Armaan 2 b killed...