Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

VIKRANT MASSEY (Page 4)

~samy~ IF-Dazzler
~samy~
~samy~

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

hello lakshmi,charu,ashu,kiran,anam a hearty welcome to all jiHug Vikrants entry plot sounds so promising.Embarrassed looking forward for that partTongue after his entry if you all plan for an appreciation thread where you can talk all about his character along with Sugna you can go ahead with that one aswellTongue

Hello all Hug 
This is Samy....Thankoooooo Aditi for welcoming all..Hug
I m new to this BV forum Embarrassed Hoping to hav a gud time wid everyone here
I hav posted my intro in the Introduce Urself topic...hoping to knw more ppl there Big smile 
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged

hello lakshmi,charu,ashu,kiran,anam a hearty welcome to all jiHug Vikrants entry plot sounds so promising.Embarrassed looking forward for that partTongue after his entry if you all plan for an appreciation thread where you can talk all about his character along with Sugna you can go ahead with that one aswellTongue
oh thanku aditi...so much...!Big smileBig smile 
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~samy~

Hello all Hug 
This is Samy....Thankoooooo Aditi for welcoming all..Hug
I m new to this BV forum Embarrassed Hoping to hav a gud time wid everyone here
I hav posted my intro in the Introduce Urself topic...hoping to knw more ppl there Big smile 
oh hi samy.......wnted 2 c u here badly n yes waitg 4 jo 2!!!! welcome my dear frends!Big smile
lakshmim_84 IF-Rockerz
lakshmim_84
lakshmim_84

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hello lakshmi,charu,ashu,kiran,anam a hearty welcome to all jiHug Vikrants entry plot sounds so promising.Embarrassed looking forward for that partTongue</font> <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">after his entry if you all plan for an appreciation thread where you can talk all about his character along with Sugna you can go ahead with that one aswellTongue</font><br>

thanks a lot aditi..........i am sure we will have a rocking time here Smile
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 29 April 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Kiran, Samy, Lakshi, MehrHug
Hope yes we would be doing tonnas of masti and have funTongueLOL If there is anything at all- a change or a query or anything am just a pm away or you can post them in help deskSmile
First thought to make a sticky thread- a place to discuss all about the new entries in BV esp after knowing Viks but than this way too we can discuss about that, but if you all want than either you can go ahead with it or let me knowEmbarrassed

love,
aditi

Go to top